ThoughtWorks is synonymous with innovation. We’re a diverse community of bright and passionate individuals striving to have a positive impact on the world. We’re dedicated to the art of software delivery, by keeping it lightweight, Agile and open-source. Our clients are organizations with ambitious missions, for whom we deliver complex enterprise systems.
As Lead - Securities & Capital Market Specialist at ThoughtWorks, you will need to have...
- Deep domain knowledge in the various asset classes i.e. Equities, Bonds, Fixed Income, Derivatives and other Treasury Products
- Mix of both Domain, as well as Hands-on Delivery (i.e practitioner) experience and can work with and influence Business Users, Subject Matter Experts, Analyst, and Project/Program Managers to Propose new solutions to deliver the expected Outcomes.
- Been part of at least one technology transformation project in the securities and capital markets space (i.e. preferably with customers in Global North)
- Have a understanding of how the Market functions and the role of the different participants in the market (i.e. Regulators, Exchanges, Broker Dealers, Traders (i.e. including HFTS), Customers) and the Technology solutions used by these participants.
- Understanding of Risk, Compliance and other Regulatory needs impacting the Industry (i.e. Global North would be preferred).
- Understands the role of technologies in implementing and taking advantage of regulatory and Compliance constructs
It will be an added advantage, if you also have….
- Prior Experience of working on leading COTS solutions in this domain, such as Murex, Calypso, Sungard, Misys, Bloomberg, Reuters or others - Added Advantage
- Understanding of the Impact of AI, Blockchain, Cloud and Data on the Capital Market Industry
- Understanding of the Business Model and Strategy of Fintech and Regtech players in the Securities & Capital Market Industry.
- Been and wish to be a valuable player in sales pursuits. Can structure our entry strategy in a market or into an account by helping think through value statements - connecting our proposition to their fears and opportunities.
As Lead - Securities & Capital Market Specialist at ThoughtWorks, you’ll get to:
- Work and influence key decision makers of some of the Top Tier Investment Banking and Broking houses in the world.
- Engage with heads of Technologies, Products and Investment Banking divisions to drive meaningful conversations.
- Work with some of the sharpest minds in the Technology space and leverage that to co-create Custom Solutions for your clients.
If you share our passion for technology and want to help change the world with software, we want to hear from you.