ThoughtWorks is a global software company and community of passionate, purpose-led individuals. We think disruptively to deliver technology to address our clients- toughest challenges, all while seeking to revolutionise the IT industry and create positive social change.
As a world-renowned pioneer of software innovation, we work with courageous executives who have ambitious missions and the technology partner of choice for organisations who are looking to make big changes and disrupt their industries.
We are strengthening and sharpening our foundations around the globe. We're revamping the way we do candidate selection, sourcing, employer brand and recruiting marketing. We're becoming partners and strategic advisors to business leaders around the globe.
As part of a Global Sourcing Centre of Excellence, you will be part of a world-class team of sourcers, building talent pools of amazing people, through which we will nurture relationships with those who we want to work with.
The team are brand ambassadors, bring our employee value proposition to life by expressing our purpose, values and ambitions, and by connecting talent with what makes our culture special. An excellent candidate experience is pivotal and we believe in engaging with talent in a positive way, irrespective of the outcome.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Create pipeline for high priority, strategic and traditionally high agency spend roles
- Design web searches that unearth new and valuable data sources, and then develop techniques to filter and analyse that data
- You will be the market and talent intelligence expert for our strategic core areas
- Help create an inclusive strategy that takes extraordinary steps to approach people from diverse backgrounds
- In some instances, you will screen prospects and position ThoughtWorks for specialist hires, fostering a high touch 1:1 relationships
- Be an advocate of social recruiting and help get the best ROI for ThoughtWorks
- Collaborate with a variety of internal stakeholders to build and nurture a talent pool suited to our strate business needs
- Partner with Recruiters, Regional Sourcers and Recruitment Marketing to grow relationship with candidates
- Network within the marketplace to understand competitive practices and provide input into the overall recruiting approach
- Strong analytic skills and are passionate about research and data
- A creative approach to sourcing and an up-to-date knowledge of innovative sourcing methodologies
- Internet savvy. You are not satisfied with LinkedIn and are familiar with tools like Hiretual, ContactOut and Lusha. You have sourced on Facebook's Graph Search and know what Connectifier is
- Tech savvy. If you haven’t used an open source tool to scrape a website for potential candidate information or tapped into a website's API, you are itching to learn about it
- Ability to be proactive in engaging candidates over the telephone, emails or face to face
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to influence
- High sense of urgency and prioritization to manage ongoing competing demands
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders and building strong relationships
- Ability to listen and understand the needs of the business
- An interest in building an amazing organization, not only filling roles