Porto Alegre, Brasil
ThoughtWorks is synonymous with innovation. We’re a diverse community of bright and passionate individuals striving to have a positive impact on the world. We’re dedicated to the art of software delivery, by keeping it lightweight, agile and open-source. Our clients are organisations with ambitious missions, where we deliver complex enterprise systems to help them solve their toughest business problems.
An exciting opportunity has become available to be part of the newly formed Global Financial Planning and Analysis Function and based in Porto Alegre. As an FP&A analyst focusing on global strategic investments, you will be working in a face-paced environment alongside talented and passionate people around the world. We are looking for a self-driven, highly committed, flexible individual who is a quick learner, loves number crunching and can work autonomously in a globally distributed team.
In ThoughtWorks there are no big company politics and hierarchy; we are collaborators which means you’ll require quick thinking skills as well as the ability to view the bigger picture, whilst, at the same time, being prepared to drill down into the details.
Obs: Essa posição necessita de inglês fluente, devido a interação direta com pessoas de outros países (time global)
Por favor, nos envie somente a versão completa em Inglês de seu curriculo.
- Build and maintain strong working relationship with global leaders across different regions and business units. Be the dedicated finance partner to all global level investments that tied directly to the company’s strategic priorities.
- Partner with global leaders to build business cases for required investments to achieve their respective business units’ strategic goals. Provide superior financial analytical support to project spend, ROI and scenario modellings. Ensure consistency in financial projections across all business cases presented to investment committee.
- Determine and agree with investment owners: 1. Ongoing metrics to track progress of investment initiatives, and 2. Measures of success.
- Ensure investment spend and ROI are accurately captured in actual results, forecast and annual plan.
- Communicate regularly with all investment owners to ensure respective investments are on track for spend and ROI, and provide timely communications on variations to projections demonstrated in approved business case.
- Create and maintain ongoing investment evaluation reports and dashboards for global investment committee and global leadership team.
- Support the global business units and the rest of FP&A Team during the budgeting process and other high demand periods.
Here’s what you will bring
- University qualified with 5 to 8 years post qualification experience, at least 2 years of which were in a role that involved heavy financial modelling, such as FP&A Function of other large organizations, top consulting firms or Big-4 Financial Advisory Divisions
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills is a must with strong capability in creating financial, planning and forecasting models
- Structured and analytical thinking. Love number crunching and an ability to turn raw data into meaningful insights
- Have critical eye to spot anomalies, trends and deviations yet be diligent to ensure accuracy and data integrity
- Ability to communicate financial and operational insights in a clear and concise way to business leaders
- Ability to manage tight deadlines, and work under pressure. Multitasking is essential
- An open mindset and can learn on the go - this is a new team and be prepared for the unknown!
- Willingness to share and learn with colleagues around the world. Experience working in a globally distributed team is beneficial
To apply please submit your CV and tell us why you want to join ThoughtWorks. One of our recruiters will be in touch.
At ThoughtWorks we promote diversity in all its forms and reject discrimination and inequality. We proudly, passionately and actively strive to make both ThoughtWorks and our industry more reflective and inclusive of the society that we serve