ThoughtWorks is a global technology and digital transformation consultancy. We are a community of passionate individuals who share a common purpose to revolutionize software design, creation and delivery, while advocating for positive social change.
Our name has long been synonymous with innovation in the delivery of complex software - and at the heart of that is a strong culture of collaboration. With Google tooling as a key component of our overall IT landscape, G Suite provides the core communication and collaboration platform. We’re looking for developers with experience on the Google platform (G Suite, G Suite APIs, App Maker, Data Analytics, GCP) to help us build on and extend this, to achieve our communication & collaboration goals.
Join us, and you'll start to see why working here is refreshingly different.
- Take the needs and challenges of the Communication & Collaboration platforms within Thoughtworks and create the technical roadmap and technology solution that will support their business strategies and goals
- Ensure delivery of exceptional technical solutions
- Understand and enable others to understand the technical implication of solutions
- Orchestrate the management of technology scope and risks
- Roll up your sleeves and code on the Google platform.
- Ensure technical expectations of deliverables are met
- At least 5 years of experience with G Suite and developing on the Google stack - most of our work would be using GCP, Python, App Maker, Gmail Add-on, AMP, GAM and APIs.
- Full stack development experience with a good understanding of Agile development & delivery.
- Experience with Infrastructure as a Service.
- Expertise in working on systems integration of different products using APIs.
- Solid understanding of the practical application of agile development methods and leading software development
- Identify & Focus- Able to Identify & unearth the root cause(s) of pain points.
- Flexibility/Adaptability - Able to thrive in a flexible and changing environment; tolerates ambiguity; able to objectively evaluate situations and understand variety of viewpoints
- Creativity and Innovation – Able to find alternative and unique ways to attain a goal. Be hands on with supporting our users and find creative ways to address their pain points.
- Collaborative - Facilitates group processes for team-based decisions; drives participation and discussion across functions & locations.
- Leadership & Support - Support and mentor junior team members and help them grow in their roles.
- Communication - You will be working with people in a remote team whose members are located in Australia, Brazil, China, UK & India. Should be able to understand & Communicate well in English.
If this sounds like the sort of thing you are looking for, we should be speaking. Please apply online. We want to hear from you!