ThoughtWorks is a global software company and community of passionate, purpose-led individuals. We think disruptively to deliver technology to address our clients- toughest challenges, all while seeking to revolutionise the IT industry and create positive social change.
As a world-renowned pioneer of software innovation, we work with courageous executives who have ambitious missions and the technology partner of choice for organisations who are looking to make big changes and disrupt their industries.
We are strengthening and sharpening our foundations around the globe. We are revamping the way we do candidate selection, sourcing, employer brand and recruiting marketing. We're becoming partners and strategic advisors to business leaders around the globe.
As part of a Global Sourcing Centre of Excellence, you will lead a team of sourcers, building talent pools of amazing people, through which we will nurture relationships with those who we want to work with.
The team are brand ambassadors, bring our employee value proposition to life by expressing our purpose, values and ambitions, and by connecting talent with what makes our culture special. An excellent candidate experience is pivotal and we believe in engaging with talent in a positive way, irrespective of the outcome.
- Collaborate with a variety of internal stakeholders to build and nurture a global talent pool that matches our business needs
- Partner with Recruiters and Recruitment Marketing to nurture and grow relationships with candidates
- Hire, develop and train team members, and create a continuous learning environment that nurtures world-class sourcing talent
- Set and manage the overall delivery of individual and team targets. Provide hands-on support and guidance. Set KPIs, inspect pipelines, and remove blockers.
- Help create an inclusive sourcing strategy that takes extraordinary steps to approach people from diverse backgrounds
- Create pipeline for critical high-volume roles across all our global offices
- Uncover valuable insights for the team via new searches, filter techniques and data analysis
Skills and Experience
- A commercial mindset, loves to source and hunt talent. Understand the latest sourcing tools beyond Linkedin, Boolean and x-ray searching
- Experience working in a technology or consulting firm
- Experience of managing multiple senior stakeholders and candidates in a fast paced environment
- Strong external radar and awareness of external best practice on sourcing and pipelining
- Strong data-analysis skills with a proven ability to use metrics and data to support critical thinking and improvement of the function
- Execution excellence. Operational rigour and a delivery mind-set. Drives for results. Loves to overachieve and delight stakeholder.
- High sense of urgency and prioritization to manage ongoing competing demands
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders and building strong relationships
- Ability to listen and understand the needs of the business across various time zones and cultures.
- An interest in building an amazing organization, not only filling roles
What’s in it for you?
- Develop skills in team leading with one to one coaching
- Supporting an organisation at a stage of hyper-growth
- Sourcing from a global perspective, learning about different regions
- Working alongside and collaborating with world-class sourcers