The ThoughtWorker experience is a key strategic focus for our business. This role is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop their career in the People space and who wants to better understand what this is all about. We’re looking for someone who’s up for rolling up their sleeves and work on the details, administration and coordination of executing our plans but also be comfortable taking ownership of smaller projects and won’t be afraid to bring new ideas to the mix. The role is ideal for someone who wants to drive their own career in the people space and who will embrace a variety of opportunities to help carve their path.
- New hire and exit coordination.
- Provision of references as requested by external parties e.g proof of employment.
- Maintenance of HR database and supporting the implementation of a new HR system.
- Assist in administration of the monthly payroll.
- Coordination of annual leave, LOA and sabbatical.
- Respond to employee queries regarding policies, practices and company benefits.
- Production of regular and ad hoc information reports for distribution to the business.
- Lead the logistics of onboarding programmes.
- Lead the logistics and delivery of probation feedback.
- Assist with the effective running of the ThoughtWorks sponsor and onboarding buddy program.
- Deliver Inductions - People Support, CDP & 180 Day plan
- Administer ThankTank (peer thank you programme)
- Management of UKPeopleSupport
- Contact for Lloyds to assist with LTA bank account opening
- LTA administration + benefit inductions
- Maternity Newsletter
- Comms updates for benefits, leave etc
- Maintenance People Hub, people data and HR files
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Previous experience working in any People (HR) area, including experience of HR systems
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload.
- Proficient in MS office (especially Excel and PowerPoint).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to communicate with people at all levels both in person and over the telephone.
- Experience of working within a team in a ‘professional people’ environment.
- Experience of working in a distributed team is preferred.
- Excellent team working and interpersonal skills.
- Initiative and proactive approach to working.
- Desire to drive change..
- Comfortable with ambiguity and a flat organisational structure
- Ability to manage own time and be on top of different initiatives.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
Not quite ready to apply? Or maybe this isn’t the right role for you?
That’s OK, you can stay in touch with AccessThoughtWorks, our learning community (tick 'contact me about recruitment opportunities' to hear about jobs in the future).