ThoughtWorks Products is a diverse, highly collaborative team that is dedicated to creating groundbreaking products. Its current products provide solutions for continuous delivery (GoCD), automated testing (Gauge) and project management (Mingle). ThoughtWorks Products also conducts continuous research into new products that will not only help teams work better, but also force them to think differently.
We prioritize curiosity and talent. We understand that technology moves fast and it's as much about what you can learn as what you’ve done. Your innate drive to create, to know, to learn is key to fostering the high levels of innovation that will build our next great product. By joining ThoughtWorks Products, you join a unique community of individuals whose shared purpose is revolutionizing IT.
To flourish, we believe you'll have…
- 4 to 6 years of experience and hands-on Web UI automated and manual testing experience
- The ability to ask the right questions and focus on product quality
- Good understanding of different automation tools that can be used in a project and command expertise in at least on one of them for testing
- Good experience with version control tool like Git, SVN etc.
- Familiarity with CI and CD solutions (such as GoCD, Jenkins, Teamcity)
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) practices
- Good communication skills
- A great attitude and drive to continuously learn and understand things
- Active interest in technology and open source
- Experience working with Agile, Lean approaches and best practices
- DevOps experience
- Experience in working for open source projects
Your responsibilities will encompass the following:
- Actively collaborate with developers, QA lead, product manager to shape the product and deliver releases
- Provide feedback to the team on product quality and be able to balance quality with time bound delivery with a release perspective
- Call out risks/issues (if any) and be able to come up with risk mitigation plan, whenever required
- Ability to work with the QA lead to come up with a testing strategy for a given release with inputs from team, if needed.
- Ready to work on fast paced geographically distributed team doing frequent releases
- Understand the product domain.
- Understand the vision, roadmap and team goals of the product.
- Maintain and write automated test suites
- Support product’s existing customer base and community of open source users.
What we can offer:
- A flexible workplace
- Benefits in support of training and conference attendance
- The career support of a large company for mentoring, coaching and new challenges and opportunities
- An organization that is as committed to social responsibility as it is to technology and innovation