About the company:
We are company that is synonymous with innovation in the delivery of complex software. We are company that is passionate about collaboration. We help our clients to reduce the risk of their projects failing. We've been at the forefront of innovation around Agile methods for a long time now. Whether it's finding ways to elicit user requirements, introducing story walls, making distributed Agile a reality or introducing the concept of self-managed teams to our clients, we find ways to help technology deliver real business value. Add to this our recognition as innovators in the technical world and you'll start to see why working here is refreshingly different.
We have been in the India domestic market for the past few years and have changed the rules of the game. From being known as Agile Experts to delivering on our customers ambitious missions, we have brought ideas to life and built lasting impression with everyone we have worked with.
Keeping our focus on growth, we are looking for self-driven individuals who can identify opportunities and are able position ThoughtWorks brand and value to our customers. We are looking for people who can not only identify opportunities, but are able to build long term relationships with our customers and be a trusted advisor to them.
- Plan and execute on strategy for growing ThoughtWorks footprint in existing accounts based on thorough research and well defined plan
- Periodically present progress being made on overall plans, revenue growth and portfolio stability
- Establish and grow relationships with key decision-makers, and influencers within customer base
- Must have proven capability, past experience in account management, delivery management in already established relationships, ability to work independently, capability to establish relationships with CXO-level stakeholders and the ability to interact and work effectively across all levels of the customer organizations
- Have to build a account strategy, define account growth strategy with aligned teams, visit customers and business partners, present our advantages, drive the execution to make business result, forecast and report this deals in order to achieve targets
- Major focus will be on personal productivity which is measured on identifying, progressing and closing deals!
- Achieve and maximize revenue in designated accounts by identifying, developing and closing potential opportunities
- Champion the solution selling approach and the superior ability of story telling
- Establish and maintain regular dialogue with senior management and key influencers of designated accounts to establish deep relationships and increase ThoughtWorks footprint
- Work with identified partners to map opportunities and develop growth plans to maximize ThoughtWorks impact in the designated accounts
- Track competitive activity, build plans to effectively counter it
- Build relationships with internal ThoughtWorks teams to ensure the required support levels are obtained to close sales
- Maintain consistent communications with existing customers regularly in order to ensure customer satisfaction
- Engage customer base in dialogues related to their growth, including their planned and potential needs
- Take the needs and challenges of a client and formulate the technical roadmap and technology solution, in collaboration with the delivery team, that will support their business strategies and goals
- Be an inspiration of innovation to the client
- Become a trusted and valued partner of the client CXO and team
- Exploit opportunities for networking and relationship building that arise out of sales activities within assigned accounts
- Guides and supports delivery teams activities in the process of winning new business and growing existing footprint
- Maintaining strong expertise and knowledge of current and emerging technologies, trends and products
- Demonstrate financial stewardship in all interactions and existing relationship management, internally and externally
- Experience leading and inspiring software development teams
- 8-12 years of relevant experience in software sales and account management experience, with at least 3 years in pre-sales and account management
- Managing a portfolio of USD 8-10 M, with proven track record of growing small deals into large accounts
- Must be a self-starter
- Solutions-selling and strategy consulting, experience a big plus
- Masters Degree (or equivalent work experience) business, marketing and sales or related field of study
- Analytical skill set, strong presentation skills, ability to interact with any level within an organization
- Ability to self-motivate and multi-task and work independently or within a team
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and professional demeanor
- Experience working with CXO’s to create technical strategies
- Client focus –able to Identify and respond to client needs and expectations; able to builds positive client relationships; digs deep to understand the dynamics and business drivers of a client environment; gets beyond the symptomatic issues to unearth the root cause(s) of a client’s pain points; uses understanding of client’s perspective to identify constraints and advocate on the client’s behalf; looks for ways to add value to a client; fosters a client-focused culture among team members
- Analytical - able to understand a situation by breaking it into parts; studies a problem in a systematic way; able to identify cause and effect patterns, anticipate obstacles and consider several options; able to communicate and deliver logical conclusions
- Flexibility/Adaptability - able to thrive in a flexible and changing environment; able to adapt plans, approach, process and methodology in response to new information, changing conditions, or unexpected obstacles; tolerates ambiguity; able to objectively evaluate situations and understand variety of viewpoints
- Creativity and Innovation – able to find alternative and unique ways to attain a goal; successfully introduces products, service or processes that add value and bring improvement; able to translate concepts and ideas into practical and tactical solutions; able to step back from standard ways of thinking
- Collaborative - facilitates group processes for team-based decisions; drives participation and discussion across functions; low ego; values and honors skills, experiences and diverse perspectives of team members; communicates ideas, views, and concerns effectively and respectfully and actively participates in exchanges of ideas with others; recognizes the contribution and success of others.
If this sounds like the sort of thing you are looking for, we should be speaking. Please apply online. We want to hear from you!