San Francisco, California, USA
We are a global software consultancy and a community of passionate, purpose-led individuals. We think disruptively to deliver technology to address our clients' toughest challenges, all while seeking to revolutionize the IT industry and create positive social change around the world.
ThoughtWorks is searching for a Business Development Manager to support our growing clients in North America for the Healthcare marketplace. Business Development Managers at ThoughtWorks are responsible for developing and securing a pipeline of new opportunities and establishing an early relationship with the client.
What to expect:
- Develop a territory plan and a targeted Healthcare market plan and build a pipeline of new clients and client engagements.
- Successfully convert new target accounts, creating the foundation for long-term, value-based relationships. Success is nurturing and sale of win-win value propositions and nurturing executive relationships for continuing business.
- Ensure the creation and execution of pursuit strategies, and build “win-win” value propositions at the company and individual levels with clients.
- Approach Healthcare GTM leadership and client executives as true business partners expanding ThoughtWorks engagement to encompass the breadth and depth of our capabilities, including where appropriate, our world-leading Global Delivery centers.
- Recognize that our people and our clients are at the center of everything we do.
Here’s what you’ll bring:
- Technology and consulting acumen with the ability to positively translate into business value
- Strong customer value orientation - you want your clients to succeed with their objectives
- Demonstrable track record of generating deals with revenue in amounts of $10M-30M and upwards with an Existing roster of CXO level contacts with Payers, Providers and Health IT & Tech. companies.
- Experience engaging with C-level stakeholders at the business and technology level, using a consultative selling approach to maximize the customer outcomes
- Strong understanding of the Healthcare ecosystem - Payers, Providers, LifeSciences & Health IT & Technology etc.
- Bring strong Health technology product and/or custom development 'consultative' selling
- Strong understanding of various buying roles and personas and Have the ability to position custom solutions targeted to meet business outcomes for these personas
- Understand and respond to client needs by positioning appropriate ThoughtWorks solutions and services
- Successfully navigate a complex internal organization consisting of several distinct capabilities and practices and be able to thrive in an startup like environment that's unstructured with evolving teams
A few important things to know:
While we’ve traditionally been a traveling consultancy, travel is not required for this role at the moment. We anticipate the need for travel to our client locations in the future when it’s deemed safe.
Candidates must possess work authorization that does not require H-1B visa sponsorship by ThoughtWorks or dependent EAD.
Not quite ready to apply? Or maybe this isn’t the right role for you? That’s OK, you can stay in touch with our digital leaders by joining Perspectives, our network for business insights in technology.
It is the policy of ThoughtWorks, Inc. to provide a work environment free of discrimination. The Company will take affirmative action to ensure applicants and ThoughtWorks employees are treated without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, national origin, ethnic origin, veteran or military status, family or marital status, disability, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, gender expression or gender identity. This also includes individuals who are perceived to have any of the aforementioned attributes. ThoughtWorks will adhere to all federal, state, and municipal laws and regulations governing employment.