1. Take the needs and challenges of a client and partner with them to formulate the delivery road map and project plans to support business strategies and goals.
2. Execute TW account strategy and orchestrate the creation and sale of successful value propositions at the company and individual level.
3. Navigate teams through all phases of project delivery to ensure successful delivery of exceptional technical solutions
4. Manage delivery scope and risks throughout the lifecycle of the project
5. Ensure the experience of engaging for delivery exceeds client expectations
6. Be an inspiration for innovation to the client.
7. Become a trusted and valued partner of the client executives: CIO, CTO, PMO and gain the confidence of the client’s business stakeholders.
8. Maintain, and deepen where possible, existing client relationships that yields continuing opportunities for company.
9. Capture innovations, lessons learned and successes on projects and share them with the wider organization.
10. Build positive team dynamics and relationships with client staff; remedying dysfunction to maintain healthy and productive company communities at the Client
11. Create and support sales activities
12. Maintaining strong expertise and knowledge of current and emerging technologies and products
1. Minimum of 5 years project and program management experience
2. Experience running IT projects with multiple stakeholder involvement
3. Solid understanding of the practical application of agile development methods and leading software development teams in an Agile/Lean environment
4. Experience working directly with business executives: CIO, CTO, PMO in an advisory role
5. Experience planning and managing human, financial, material, and information resources
6.Account development experience; creating, maintaining and/or enhancing customer relationships that have yielded business opportunity.
7．Degree in a relevant discipline