ThoughtWorks, a fast growing technology company with 6,000 people around the globe, is seeking an experienced Marketing Communications Lead to join our dynamic Australian business.
This role will also have responsibility executing the Australian communications strategy and act as the main contact point for our leadership team.
ResponsibilIties will include but not limited to:
- Working closely with senior leadership you’ll play a key role in designing and implementing several communication campaigns;
- Leverage a variety of digital platforms to connect and engage diverse workforce that includes a high percentage of millenial and Gen Z individuals;
- Develop and execute innovative concepts and copy for multi-channel campaigns that include physical branding, email, videos, etc;
- Evolve a set of repeatable communication patterns (newsletters, podcast series, live events, roadshows, etc) for our diverse workforce;
- Measure the effectiveness of internal campaigns and use this data to improve our overall approach to communication;
- Collaborate with art directors and graphic designers to execute creative briefs across the length of a communication campaign.
As well as having strong written and verbal communication skills, you will have strong prioritisation skills, and the ability to manage multiple stakeholders to meet deadlines.
Strong writing and editing skills for a variety of audiences is also desired. Experience in a marketing or communications team, especially executing and structuring internal communication, preferably for a B2B Tech or Services organisation, is sought after.
We are community that nurtures and celebrates talent, irrespective of gender, background and any bias. Diversity is in our DNA and is a core part of our culture. The decisions we make as a business revolve around inclusivity and equality. We are honoured to have been awarded as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality and are proud to say that 48% of ThoughtWorks Australia identify as women, in an industry where the norm is much lower. Respect, continuous feedback and a non-hierarchical structure are all an important part of our culture. As ThoughtWorkers, we have equal opportunities to grow, share our ideas and even re-invent ourselves.
What's on offer
ThoughtWorks offers a community-oriented environment centred around learning, sharing, growing and feedback. All ThoughtWorkers receive an annual professional development allowance to attend conferences, courses, workshops and to purchase books.
Other benefits include a generous paid parental leave package, a communications allowance, free and discounted tickets to major industry conferences, and catered Friday lunches as a chance to connect with each other each week.
Not quite ready to apply? Or maybe this isn’t the right role for you?
That’s OK, you can stay in touch with AccessThoughtWorks, our learning community (tick 'contact me about recruitment opportunities' to hear about jobs in the future).
The salary range is between $110-$150k for the right candidate