ThoughtWorks is a global software consulting firm with a reputation for designing and building solutions to complex business problems. We’re a diverse community of bright and passionate individuals striving to have a positive impact on the world. Our clients are people and organisations with ambitious missions - whether in the commercial, social, or government sectors. They trust us to deliver the disruptive thinking and technology that empowers them to succeed.
As a Recruiter at ThoughtWorks, it's your job to find the cream of the crop. You will be required to do the following:
- Recruit graduates from various sources for all different roles
- Maintain good university relations with engineering and management colleges
- Collaborate with technical teams from various locations and devise various hiring strategies
- Travel to every college and complete the entire hiring process
- Coordinate for all the backend activity for releasing employment documents
- Keep all hired candidates engaged until their joining
- Map candidates to correct training programs during on-boarding
- Bring out innovative ways in doing every task assigned
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Looking for a candidate with 2-3 years of experience
- You have an interest in extensive travelling
- Incredible attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Natural blend towards looking for ways to improve workflows and processes.