We work with people and organisations that have ambitious missions - whether they are in the commercial, social or government sectors. We’re a diverse community of bright and passionate individuals striving to have a positive impact on the world. We’re dedicated to the art of software delivery and deliver complex enterprise systems and innovative technology to help our customers succeed.
In order to ensure we can deliver excellence to our clients, we need our consultants to have the most up to date current skills and capabilities. We are looking for a steady and conscientious individual to join our team. Based in London with occasional travel to Manchester and client sites you will work closely with our L&D Lead and the People Team to help coordinate training workshops, manage learning budgets and overall support the capability development programmes.
- Listen, interpret, understand, vocalise and respond to requests from various stakeholders and carry out a variety of daily and weekly tasks as needed for the planning and preparation of events.
- Manage the life-cycle of events and training courses from research and planning, to delivery and evaluation.
- Be the main point of contact for vendors with regards to events being held at their venues and understand the nuances between different venues and what they offer.
- Use google suite (and other software as needed) to manage the internal tracking of event logistics, attendance, budget tracking, catering and other reporting requirements.
- Be the main point of contact for the internal Personal Development Budget and all associated tasks, including but not limited to: queries, approval process, budget tracking etc.
- Assist in the preparation, management and reconciliation of budgets by collecting the necessary information, checking data and making calculations.
- Maintain the internal capability hub with relevant and up to date information including but not limited to: courses, development programmes, internal policies, and resource links.
- Communicate clearly (verbal and written) to ensure requirements and instructions are clear for stakeholders.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Have an enthusiastic and positive approach to providing service to others.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Remain calm and positive under pressure.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- High attention to detail with pride in producing accurate work.
- Be an approachable and reliable point of contact for internal and external partners.
- Have a passion for and interest in learning and development, while also continuously looking to improve, grow and develop yourself.
- Managing the attendees and organisation for the various training programmes in the UK. Inclusive of logistics, timings, comms, providers, Pre & Post work/activities
- Coordinating venue hire for workshops, including logistics and food orders
- Support budget tracking for all UK employees
- Maintenance of the internal information hub