When you join ThoughtWorks you join a wonderful community of people who are passionate about learning and sharing what they learn. A community of people who write books on software excellence and innovation and create the tools that we all use. A community that is passionate about doing great work for interesting clients and bringing those clients on a journey of change. A community that is determined to use software to improve lives.
Do you bring out the best in the teams you lead? Do you innovate on the best way to deliver business value through software? Are you frustrated with the old ways of building software? Do you get what it takes to deliver truly exceptional software? Are you willing to go where the action is to manage high-value projects?
We are looking for someone who not only knows how to bring a team together to deliver great software to our clients but can also help us build our footprint in a growing location. We need someone who understands technology, processes and organizational problems and is driven to fix them, while, at the same time, influencing the industry to move in a better direction.
As a Business Analyst, you'll be key in the analysis, design, and building of complex custom-designed business applications that use a wide range of current latest technologies. You'll be responsible for orchestrating collaboration between product owners, business sponsors and development teams by removing roadblocks and fostering communication.
We're seeking talented and passionate people with a creative approach to problem-solving.
If you have significant experience in a similar role then we'd love to hear from you!
As a Business Analyst at ThoughtWorks, this is what you'll be doing:
This is what you'll bring:
- Build bespoke software using latest technology and tools
- Facilitate organizational transformation, solutioning, and execution
- Mentor and evangelize Agile, Lean and Continuous Development analysis best practices
- Think through hard problems in a consultancy environment, working with amazing people to materialize solutions
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, non-hierarchical, ego-free environment, where talent is valued over job titles or years of experience
- Demonstrated experience of working successfully with SW development teams
- Strong facilitation skills and experience leading workshops
- Experience prioritizing competing demands from stakeholders with the ability to resolve conflicts
- Experience mentoring and executing Agile, Lean and Continuous Delivery best practices
- Experience modeling business processes utilizing a variety of tools and techniques
- A genuine passion for quality software and the know-how to get from sketch to code
- Excellent English language skills
Ready? Then reach out to Octavio who's looking forward to speaking with you!
Not quite ready to apply? Or maybe this isn’t the right role for you?
That’s OK, you can stay in touch with AccessThoughtWorks, our learning community (tick 'contact me about recruitment opportunities' to hear about jobs in the future).