Here’s what you must have :
- A comprehensive enterprise-wide view and understanding of business processes and drivers through working experience in large – medium size business corporations
- Experience in mentoring and executing Agile, Lean, and Continuous Delivery best practices
- A willingness to do what it takes to get the job done. So whether that means going back to the drawing board with a problem or simply taking on different roles and responsibilities for a time, you thrive at adapting to changing environments.
- A servant leadership style with the ability to keep the customer and teams’ needs ahead of your own
- Evidence of managing organizational politics and multiple work streams
- Demonstrated ability to keep the long-term solution in focus and plan for risk
- Experience rescuing projects and turning them around, both small and large scale
- Experience contributing on a development team as a developer, tester, or analyst
- Foreign language skills in German, Italian and Turkish would be an advantage
We work almost exclusively on customer site providing a mix of delivery and consulting services, so you’ll be flexible about travel, and willing to travel extensively as part of your role. Many of our consultants travel every week and travel home for weekends. We do everything we can to make life here as easy as possible and do our best to take people’s personal situations into account.
At ThoughtWorks we promote diversity in all its forms and reject discrimination and inequality. We proudly, passionately and actively strive to make both ThoughtWorks and our industry more reflective and inclusive of the society that we serve.
The role is based in London in England with a competitive salary on offer. The opening date is 8th March 2019 and the closing date is 4th April 2019