This role will be based in Chengdu, China in a full-time capacity, with the focus being on clients in Singapore.
- Take the needs and challenges of a client and partner with them to formulate the delivery road map and project plans to support business strategies and goals.
- Execute TW account strategy and orchestrate the creation and sale of successful value propositions at the company and individual level.
- Manage delivery scope and risks throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Ensure the experience of engaging ThoughtWorks for delivery exceeds client expectations
- Be an inspiration for innovation to the client(s), which will be located in Singapore.
- Become a trusted and valued partner of the client executives: CIO, CTO, PMO and gain the confidence of the client’s business stakeholders.
- Maintain, and deepen where possible, existing client relationships that yield continuing opportunities for ThoughtWorks.
- Capture innovations, lessons learned and successes on projects and share them with the wider organization.
- Build positive team dynamics and relationships with client staff; remedying dysfunction to maintain healthy and productive ThoughtWorks communities at the Client
- Create and support sales activities
- Maintaining strong expertise and knowledge of current and emerging technologies and product
- Minimum of 5 years project and program management experience, working directly with clients in Singapore.
- Experience running IT projects with multiple stakeholder involvement
- Experience working directly with business executives: CIO, CTO, PMO in an advisory role
- Experience planning and managing human, financial, material, and information resources
- Account development experience; creating, maintaining and/or enhancing customer relationships that have yielded business opportunity
- Degree in a relevant discipline