You are a student with a real passion for learning. You're curious and often challenge and ask "why?". You love to play around with the latest technologies, and aren't afraid to admit it. You've always been great at solving problems. You believe that the world can be a better place through the use of technology, and want to help make that happen.
Have we got it right - does this sound like you?! If yes, we'd love to chat with you about our thesis program here at ThoughtWorks.
Here’s some of the perks of being part of a unique organization like ThoughtWorks:
- A real commitment to “changing the face of IT” -- our way of thinking about diversity and inclusion. Over the past ten years, we’ve implemented a lot of initiatives to make ThoughtWorks a place that reflects the world around us, and to make this a welcoming home to technologists of all stripes. We’re not perfect, but we’re actively working towards true gender balance for our business and our industry, and you’ll see that diversity reflected on our project teams and in offices.
- Continuous learning. You’ll be constantly exposed to new languages, frameworks and ideas.
- Support to grow as a technologist outside of your role at ThoughtWorks. This is why ThoughtWorkers have written over 100 books and can be found speaking at tech conferences all over the world. We love to learn and share knowledge, and you’ll find a community of passionate technologists eager to back your endeavors, whatever they may be.
- An organizational commitment to social responsibility. ThoughtWorkers challenge each other to be just a little more thoughtful about the world around us, and we believe in using our profits for good. All around the world, you’ll find ThoughtWorks supporting great causes and organizations in both official and unofficial capacities.
These are possible topics for your Bachelor or Master Thesis:
- Continuous Delivery for Data Science & Artificial Intelligence
- Microservices strategies
- Microservices architectures
- Microservices architectures in regards to machine learning and continuous delivery
- NLP in context of intelligent agent communication, neural word embeddings, neural dialog systems
- Cloud migration strategies
- Serverless architectures
- Platform architectures
What are you waiting for?
So, you can see yourself at ThoughtWorks? Then tell us who you are and let us know why you want to join by sending us your LinkedIn/ Xing or CV today!
Our diversity and culture inspires our thought leaders and serves to nurture and develop amazing ideas. We believe this makes us a world leading destination of choice for all technologists. So if you’re looking to work with high profile clients, delivering digital transformation and innovation, get in touch!