New York, USA
Can you spot poorly written code?
Do you look at challenges as opportunities instead of roadblocks?
Would you like the chance to work with multiple Fortune 500 clients in a given year?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, consider becoming a ThoughtWorker.
As software consultants, our teams work on a wide variety of projects alongside and for our clients. You could influence the digital strategy of a retail giant, build a new mobile application for a bank or redesign platforms using event sourcing and intelligent data pipelines. You’ll use the latest Lean and Agile thinking, solve mission-critical problems and challenge yourself every day. You will play an important role in leading these projects to success.
We pride ourselves on technical excellence by:
- Using continuous delivery practices to improve software delivery speed.
- Working in collaborative, product-focused teams to build innovative customer experiences.
- Creating large-scale distributed systems out of microservices.
- Applying the latest technology thinking from our tech radar to client problems.
- Helping our clients become data-driven businesses by making real-time data available and using machine learning for competitive advantage.
- Utilizing DevOps tools and practices to build and deploy software in the most efficient ways.
We are looking for people who have the:
We value diversity; we support traditional and nontraditional career paths.
- Ability to write high-quality, well-tested code. We don’t limit ourselves to one language, but experience in the latest Object-Oriented technology is required.
- Experience working with Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches such as Continuous Integration, TDD, Infrastructure as Code, etc. is necessary.
- Knowledge and appreciation of cloud technology such as AWS, Docker or Kubernetes is a plus.
Projects are almost exclusively on customer site, so ThoughtWorkers should be flexible and open to extensive travel.
Not quite ready to apply? Or maybe this isn’t the right role for you? That’s OK, you can stay in touch with AccessThoughtWorks, our learning community (click "contact me about recruitment opportunities" to hear about jobs in the future).
It is the policy of ThoughtWorks, Inc. to provide a work environment free of discrimination. The Company will take affirmative action to ensure applicants and ThoughtWorks employees are treated without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ethnic origin, veteran status, family status, disability, sexual orientation, gender expression or gender identity. This also includes individuals who are perceived to have any of the aforementioned attributes. ThoughtWorks will adhere to all federal, state, and municipal laws and regulations governing employment.