A People Partner at ThoughtWorks will be responsible for partnering with our Client Service Delivery teams on a day to day basis, working with other members of the people and capability team to put robust processes in place as we grow rapidly.
There will be a particular focus on performance, career progression, engagement and leadership development. This is a hugely impactful role which offers great potential to grow and develop.
- Business partner to Client Service Delivery teams and Consultant population
- Working closely with the People Lead and Capability team to develop career frameworks for all functions
- Developing and contributing ideas on best practice frameworks for performance appraisals, probation and promotion decisions
- Support the introduction of new action orientated engagement strategies to reduce attrition, protect and improve our culture and give every ThoughtWorker a voice which support our ambition to be representative of the communities and clients we serve
Skills and Attributes
- Professional and passionate about people
- Happy to travel to client sites around the UK and within Europe (occasional travel might be needed outside Europe)
- Demonstrable experience of current employment law, employee relations and strong business partnering
- Demonstrable experience of impactful change for the benefit of the employee experience and company performance
- Comfortable with people data and analytics
- Curious about what makes organisations and individuals perform at a high level
- Project management experience, ideally in talent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Can think commercially and prioritise accordingly