Thoughtworks is looking for a Partner Alliances Manager (PRM) - Microsoft Azure. This role will be responsible for cultivating the TW relationship with Microsoft Azure across Europe. Microsoft Azure is an important source of new leads and opportunities both in partnership as well as for those acquired through the Microsoft Azure relationship and pursued by TW alone. Also in scope is facilitating Microsoft Azure/TW collaboration to drive new opportunities at existing TW clients.
The PRM will own an annual revenue target for business secured in both new and existing accounts, where the Microsoft Azure Partnership plays an important role in identifying and/or winning the business.
This role will be dedicated to business development working through our Microsoft Azure Partnership. A good understanding of Microsoft Azure products, services and technologies is required. Prior experience working in partnership with Microsoft Azure is also required.
- Build a network of relationships with key players within Microsoft Azure to enhance lead generation with their customers
- Work with service lines and Microsoft Azure leaders to develop joint go-to-market strategies/offerings and drive their execution
- Work with Marketing to plan and execute events, campaigns, blogs/newsletters, etc. for brand recognition and to generate leads
- Involve and collaborate with BDMs, CLTs, Service Line Leaders and Domain Leaders to foster opportunity definition and provide support during the sales cycle including the funding process
- Collaborate with the Global Partnerships Team to support specialisations, certifications, and support the Global relationship with Microsoft Azure
- Elicit the support of the Europe Head of Partnerships and others to build executive relationships within Microsoft Azure.
- Recommend and drive special agreements with Microsoft Azure such as Strategic Collaboration Agreements.
- Create collateral which is representative of Tw’s differentiators and positions us properly within the partner ecosystem.
- Supporting the Business Development Managers and position alignment of solutions across service lines, markets and disciplines
- Share the Thoughtworks perspective while also leveraging a broader industry perspective
- Pay unwavering attention on potential target clients with an expertise to sell premium, not commoditized, services
- Contribute to the growth of our evolving business by actively participating in team meetings and work groups
- Work with our CLTs to make connections with Microsoft Azure to discover and pursue new opportunities within our existing accounts
- Must have an understanding of IT Modernization, as Thoughtworks espouses it including modern architectures, platforms and processes such as testing, product development and DevOps
- Must have experience and an understanding with CX, Data Modernization (ML, AI, Microsoft Azure Data Products), Product Thinking, Digital Transformation
- Experience dealing with both business and IT C-level execs and have dealt with that level of execs in a partnership role
- Must have existing relationships with the partner they would be working with
- Candidates must have at least one decade of experience with a substantial IT services consulting firm, a minimum of 2 years working with Microsoft Azure technologies and a minimum of 1 year working with Microsoft Azure in a partner role
Other things to know
There is no single career path that fits everyone at Thoughtworks: how you want to develop your career is completely up to you. But we balance autonomy with the strength of our cultivation culture. That means your career is supported by interactive tools, a variety of development programs, and many colleagues who want to help you grow. We see value in helping each other be our best and this extends to empowering our female employees on their career journeys.
Thoughtworks crafts solutions that cover the entire lifecycle of large-scale problems for our clients from ideation through implementation, in complex technical environments. We offer consulting, development and advisory services to help our clients define their strategy, solution architecture and deliver outcomes that provide tangible business benefits. We are looking to continue the journey in building perfection in all key areas of our business by acquiring the right talent, clients, approaches, and engagements. To move this forward, we are searching for an experienced, passionate and driven individual to take charge of the new business/sales pipeline. This is an unusual chance to define future and current demand pipelines in several sectors, during a period of significant growth and evolution of our service offerings.
Date Posted: 06-08-2023
Industry: Information Technology
Employment Type: Regular
Thoughtworks is a global technology consultancy that integrates strategy, design and engineering to drive digital innovation. For 28+ years, our clients have trusted our autonomous teams to build solutions that look past the obvious. Here, computer science grads come together with seasoned technologists, self-taught developers, midlife career changers and more to learn from and challenge each other. Career journeys flourish with the strength of our cultivation culture, which has won numerous awards around the world.
Join Thoughtworks and thrive. Together, our extra curiosity, innovation, passion and dedication overcomes ordinary.
Gracias por tu interés en unirte a Thoughtworks. Un miembro de nuestro equipo de Reclutamiento revisará tu solicitud tan pronto como sea posible.
Mientras tanto, revisa nuestra página de Vida de Consultoría para aprender más sobre el impacto extraordinario que Thoughtworkers generan en clientes, la industria de la tecnología y entre sí.
Por favor, ten en cuenta que valoramos la privacidad: toda la información que nos envíes a través de tu solicitud online se mantendrá confidencial para Thoughtworks.