Do you want to implement future-focused solutions for our clients’ most complex problems?
Thoughtworks is a global software consultancy with an aim to create a positive impact on the world through technology. Our community of technologists thinks disruptively to deliver pragmatic solutions for our clients' most complex challenges. We are curious minds who come together as collaborative and inclusive teams to push boundaries, free to be ourselves and make our mark in tech.
Our developers have been contributing code to major organizations and open source projects for over 25 years. They’ve also been writing books, speaking at conferences and helping push software development forward, changing companies and even industries along the way. We passionately believe that software quality is driven by open communication, review and collaboration. That’s why we’re such vehement supporters of open source and have made significant contributions to open source tools for testing, continuous delivery (GoCD), continuous integration (CruiseControl), machine learning and healthcare.
As consultants, we work with our clients to ensure we’re evolving their technology and empowering adaptive mindsets to meet their business goals. You could influence the digital strategy of a retail giant, build a bold new mobile application for a bank or redesign platforms using event sourcing and intelligent data pipelines. You will use the latest Lean and Agile thinking, create pragmatic solutions to solve mission-critical problems and challenge yourself every day.
Workday Functional Consultant:
What you will be doing
- Promoting best practices, streamlining data processes, and increasing efficiencies within the People (HR) community based in the Workday System.
- Adhering to Thoughtworks IT systems framework including Audit, Governance and Data Integrity Requirements, Controls and all Policies
- Monitoring and resolving Help Desk Incidents related to the Workday HR System. Incidents will be analysed and issues resolved, with clear communications in agreed SLA timeframe.
- Managing Data Quality - Ensure that data for regions is up to date, drive the processes and ensure audit reports are clean & accurate. Coordinate with local People Support teams
- Keeping up-to-date with Workday functionalities
- Writing and maintaining Workday Advanced and Matrix reports with strong experience in calculated fields
- Creating BIRT reporting and generating documents (like Compensation, Promotion, Transfer letters)
- Configuring and Maintaining business processes in Core HCM, Time & Absence and Compensation modules
- Configuring and maintaining Workday delivered organizations (Cost center hierarchy, location hierarchy, company hierarchy, etc) and Custom organizations
- Configuring and maintaining security roles and security groups
- Configuring and maintaining EIBs
We'd like to meet someone with
- 4-7 years of experience as functional workday consultant
- Strong Workday background with configuration and user support and adoption experience
- Experience with Workday implementations providing functional oversight, process mapping, configuration, testing and continuous improvement
- Good knowledge of calculated fields, reporting and dashboards
- Working knowledge of security & business processes
- Knowledge of data privacy and compliance
- Great analytical skills with good follow through and attention to details.
- Excellent communications skills all round - interpersonal, oral, written are all important
- Able to coordinate with BAs/QAs for any new WD feature development
- Flexible and open to support global user community