Pre-Sales Technical Solution Architect - Global Proposal Team
Thoughtworks is a global software consultancy with an aim to create a positive impact on the world through technology. Our community of technologists thinks disruptively to deliver pragmatic solutions for our clients' most complex challenges. We are curious minds who come together as collaborative and inclusive teams to push boundaries, free to be ourselves and make our mark in tech.
What are the responsibilities and expectations of this role?
We are seeking an experienced, business and tech savvy, Technical Solution architect to support the Thoughtworks Global Demand Support team. The candidate will be responsible for Collaborate in a cross-functional agile team, understanding and developing technical solutions, proposals and narrative for business stakeholders. Providing Technical leadership in crafting a futuristic tech solution and narrative for incoming RFIs, RFPs and Proactive Pursuits and crafting tech value propositions that have significant business value
The candidate will work very closely with various internal teams including global and regional business development, demand/sales, delivery, service lines and support teams.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Technical leadership in crafting a futuristic tech solution and narrative for incoming RFIs, RFPs and Proactive Pursuits and crafting tech value propositions that have significant business value
- Support creating Value Propositions which can be reused in pursuits and client pitches
- Focus on client tech challenges that are aligned to your market/clients and provide tech solutions to address them
- Storytelling and socializing the tech stories across communities
- Mentor and grow the next layer of technical leadership
- Technology Focus Champion in one of the key technology focus areas but with a breadth of understanding of overall tech landscape in the market
- Give people a reason to see how the information they provide is flowing back as narrative
- Put out credible value propositions, leveraging all capabilities, domains and offerings, with the Market Teams to execute [eg., Product evolution]
- Evangelize and Socialize solutions with clients and sales and delivery teams
- New pursuits -- Work with the Client partners and pods to shape the engagement, from a technology standpoint, as required
- Engage with clients via Assessment propositions
- Ability to work with Project managers, Technologists and BAs towards effort estimation and release planning
- At least 10+ years experience in working on tech solutions and creating proposals
- At least 5-8 years of hands-on coding and delivery experience
- TOGAF certification is a preferable
- Primary competency in at least one domain of BFSI, Retail/eCommerce or Public Sector with exposure to emerging tech.
- Desirable expertise in at least one of these areas: Modernization, Data, Customer Experience and Digital Transformation.