For every successful team, there's a Project Manager: the organizational and operational whiz who ensures that everyone has what they need to deliver on time. Project Managers are able to simultaneously work backwards and forwards, creating release plans, building delivery roadmaps and establishing the inclusive dynamics that a team needs to succeed. In addition to impacting Thoughtworkers, Project Managers also extend their collaborative mindset to the client, making sure that T's are crossed and I's are dotted to keep the road to delivery clear.
- You have ample experience managing enterprise projects with end-to-end responsibility of project delivery
- You're comfortable with release planning, estimation, capacity planning, proposal building, contract negotiation and managing project financials
- An understanding of various software development approaches (traditional, agile and etc) and have the ability to consult clients on the best approaches applicable to their scenarios
- You like the idea of a flat hierarchy and enjoy facilitating and organizing sessions to promote collaboration
- Bonus points if you've project managed distributed or co-located teams
- You're resilient in ambiguous situations and can adapt your role in order to approach challenges from multiple perspectives. You don't shy away from risks, instead you take them on and skillfully manage them
- You are seen as a coach and mentor, taking the time to motivate others and influence teammates to take positive action and accountability for their work
- You're a natural leader with a track record of encouraging teammates in their professional development and relationships
- Cultivating strong partnerships comes naturally to you: you understand the importance of relationship building and how it can bring new opportunities to our business
If you have most but not all of the skills we ask for, don’t worry! You don't have to check all the boxes. Feel free to apply!
There is no one-size-fits-all career path at Thoughtworks: however you want to develop your career is entirely up to you. But we also balance autonomy with the strength of our cultivation culture. This means your career is supported by interactive tools, numerous development programs and teammates who want to help you grow. We see value in helping each other be our best and that extends to empowering our employees in their career journeys.
What we offer:
- Enjoy a flexible benefits budget (restaurants/public transport/nursery/health insurance)💳
- Keep growing thanks to Learning budget 📚
- Enjoy 2 days extra days off per year for learning🌱
- Learn thanks to unlimited Business Udemy access 👩🏫
- Brush up your English, Spanish, Catalan thanks to free online classes📘
- Take care of your mental well-being thanks to ifeel app 🧘🏿♀️
- Get a work from home budget 💰
- Team outing budget 🎡
- Business trips will be stress free thanks to travel insurance 🎒
- Enjoy working in an international, diverse and inclusive environment 🌎
Our contributions to the tech community:
We work remotely from all around Spain:
Date Posted: 08-24-2022
Industry: Information Technology
Employment Type: Regular
Thoughtworks is a global technology consultancy that integrates strategy, design and engineering to drive digital innovation. For 28+ years, our clients have trusted our autonomous teams to build solutions that look past the obvious. Here, computer science grads come together with seasoned technologists, self-taught developers, midlife career changers and more to learn from and challenge each other. Career journeys flourish with the strength of our cultivation culture, which has won numerous awards around the world.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity and it's one of our core values. Here at Thoguhtworks, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Join Thoughtworks and thrive. We are proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work organization in Spain. Together, our extra curiosity, innovation, passion and dedication overcomes ordinary.