When you join Thoughtworks you join a wonderful community of people who are passionate about learning and about sharing what they learn. A community that includes the people who write the books on software excellence and innovation, who write the tools that the industry uses. A community that is passionate about doing great work for interesting clients, and bringing those clients on a journey of change. A community that is determined to use software to improve lives.
There is amazing talent in Singapore, and we’d like you to help us develop it. Thoughtworks is extraordinarily committed to our people and we want to hire someone who understands the impact the learning & development function will have on the growth of our organisation and contribute accordingly.
This role manages some of the training initiatives across both Singapore and Thailand Thoughtworks office, in alignment with the company’s business and strategies. The objectives are to develop people’s skills and to enhance our learning and sharing culture. This role involves some levels of consultation and collaboration with different levels of stakeholders.
- Work with the training programs’ Program Manager/core team to execute program management activities from planning to execution
- Is aware of the different variety of techniques to ensure engagement, knowledge transfer, skill development as well as efficient and engaging learning
- Explore ways to improve training delivery through regular measurement and benchmarking
- Drive a culture of self responsible learning and promote adoption of eLearning at scale
- Drive continuous improvement in our approach to all things under L&D
- Responding to individual learning requests from TWers
Here’s What You’ll Bring:
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate course or a fresh graduated student
- Familiarity with computer software and social media platforms
- Proven ability to operate as part of a team as well as independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Outstanding multitasking abilities
- Demonstrated ability to build and sustain relationships with people at various levels, with sound influencing capability. High levels of interpersonal effectiveness and maturity
- Natural ability to operate with integrity and confidentiality
- Proactive in nature, going out of the way to learn and contribute
- Being passionate about all aspects of learning and development
Things What you should note
- Supervisor: Learning & Development team
- Duration: Minimum 6 months
- Thoughtworks Internship program is open to only Locals or Foreigners with Permanent Residency status
Other things to know
There is no one-size-fits-all career path at Thoughtworks: however you want to develop your career is entirely up to you. But we also balance autonomy with the strength of our cultivation culture. This means your career is supported by interactive tools, numerous development programs and teammates who want to help you grow. We see value in helping each other be our best and that extends to empowering our employees in their career journeys.
Date Posted: 05-21-2022
Industry: Information Technology
Employment Type: Regular
Thoughtworks is a global technology consultancy that integrates strategy, design and engineering to drive digital innovation. For 28+ years, our clients have trusted our autonomous teams to build solutions that look past the obvious. Here, computer science grads come together with seasoned technologists, self-taught developers, midlife career changers and more to learn from and challenge each other. Career journeys flourish with the strength of our cultivation culture, which has won numerous awards around the world.
Join Thoughtworks and thrive. Together, our extra curiosity, innovation, passion and dedication overcomes ordinary.