Consultant - Mobile Developer (Flutter)
Do you want to implement future-focused solutions for our clients’ most complex problems?
Thoughtworks is a global software consultancy with an aim to create a positive impact on the world through technology. Our community of technologists thinks disruptively to deliver pragmatic solutions for our clients' most complex challenges. We are curious minds who come together as collaborative and inclusive teams to push boundaries, free to be ourselves and make our mark in tech.
Our developers have been contributing code to major organizations and open source projects for over 25 years. They’ve also been writing books, speaking at conferences and helping push software development forward, changing companies and even industries along the way. We passionately believe that software quality is driven by open communication, review and collaboration. That’s why we’re such vehement supporters of open source and have made significant contributions to open source tools for testing, continuous delivery (GoCD), continuous integration (CruiseControl), machine learning and healthcare.
As consultants, we work with our clients to ensure we’re evolving their technology and empowering adaptive mindsets to meet their business goals. You could influence the digital strategy of a retail giant, build a bold new mobile application for a bank or redesign platforms using event sourcing and intelligent data pipelines. You will use the latest Lean and Agile thinking, create pragmatic solutions to solve mission-critical problems and challenge yourself every day.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- You will champion best practices like writing clean and reusable code using practices like TDD, SOLID principles, OO design, and pair programming
- You will partner with other technologists from cross-functional teams advocating devops culture
- Work on custom-designed, multi-tier, business applications that use the very latest technologies to build scalable and critical systems
- You will work alongside teammates from different backgrounds to produce awesome solutions for our clients’ ambitious missions
- You will produce and implement strategies during the software development process
- Take ownership and accountability beyond individual deliverables, always pushing the envelope in order to deliver awesome results for our clients
- Learn, digest and subsequently apply the latest technology thinking from our tech radar to solve client problems
- Advocate Mobile Development expertise to the broader tech community inside and outside of Thoughtworks, speaking at conferences and acting as a mentor for more junior-level Mobile Developers.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You have 2+ years of strong knowledge in developing modularized code in native mobile app development with Kotlin or Swift.
- Should have knowledge on any of these architectures like Clean/Viper/MVVM/MVP.
- Must have knowledge on Unit/UI testing frameworks for native apps.
- Must have knowledge on iOS/Android third-party frameworks/libraries and dependency management tools.
- Have basic knowledge/understanding on cross platform application development like flutter.
- Have basic knowledge/understanding on state management like bloc pattern.
- Understanding of unit and widget testing
- Nice to have experience in developing a rich user interface in flutter