Our People Team is expanding and looking for a dedicated Talent Business Partner to drive strategic people initiatives and positively impact the Thoughtworker experience. Our team is people centric at heart and always looking for ways to create innovative solutions that add value to both the individual and the business.
- Manage the People Life Cycle and Experience, while constantly partnering with our business leaders and being an ambassador for Thoughtworks culture, values and ways of working
- Drive strategic and scalable solutions in the talent space while owning our HR processes from onboarding to exit
- Responsible for assessing and anticipating people-related topics as well as tailor market-specific initiatives that better support our business
- Act as a Business and People Coach
- Be a reference for the people and an active advocate of developing careers, ranging from individual and collective needs, leadership development, succession planning, coaching and change management
- Spend time with teams and working with leaders to ensure you build high-performance teams as well as resolving conflicts
- Partner with all relevant stakeholders to understand the challenges of the consulting business and develop the people space to perfectly meet people and business needs
- Be a program and initiatives ambassador where you will have space and autonomy to start and lead programs related to people, such as performance, reward, development and engagement
- Be a change agent and always execute in full compliance with local legal requirements
- Recognize new trends in the people space and strategically define new processes to continuously improve our Thoughtworker experience while being passionate about lean improvements
- Profound experience as a HR Business Partner
- Excellent communication skills particularly in the areas of positive influencing, crucial conversations, facilitation and active listening
- In depth knowledge of performance and compensation review processes and all relevant steps of an employee lifecycle
- Profound knowledge of German Labor Law
- Ability to work data driven
- Fluent in German & English
- Ability to multi-task and drive items to closure through well-honed planning & organizing
- Passion for people and strong ability to give guidance and build strong relationships
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with people at various levels, with sound influencing capability. High level of interpersonal effectiveness and maturity.
- Proven ability to operate as part of a team as well as independently
- Resilience and ability to deal with ambiguity
- Open to travel occasionally across Germany
Other things to know
There is no one-size-fits-all career path at Thoughtworks: however you want to develop your career is entirely up to you. But we also balance autonomy with the strength of our cultivation culture. This means your career is supported by interactive tools, numerous development programs and teammates who want to help you grow. We see value in helping each other be our best and that extends to empowering our employees in their career journeys.
Equal opportunities at Thoughtworks
You are always welcome at Thoughtworks - regardless of your age or gender, ethnic origin, sexual orientation or religion, and physical or mental limitations.
Date Posted: 05-08-2023
Industry: Information Technology
Employment Type: Regular
Thoughtworks is a global technology consultancy that integrates strategy, design and engineering to drive digital innovation. For 28+ years, our clients have trusted our autonomous teams to build solutions that look past the obvious. Here, computer science grads come together with seasoned technologists, self-taught developers, midlife career changers and more to learn from and challenge each other. Career journeys flourish with the strength of our cultivation culture, which has won numerous awards around the world.
Join Thoughtworks and thrive. Together, our extra curiosity, innovation, passion and dedication overcomes ordinary.
Thanks for your interest in joining Thoughtworks. A member of our Recruiting team will review your application as soon as possible.
In the meantime, check out our Consultant Life page to learn more about the extraordinary impact Thoughtworkers make on clients, the tech industry and each other.
Please note that we value privacy: all information submitted to us via your online application will be kept confidential to Thoughtworks.