Thoughtworks became a public company in 2021 and we are looking for someone who is passionate about internal communications and has extensive experience of supporting communication around human capital management issues, with some experience in total rewards and stock-compensation communications.
We want someone who can eloquently express and shape our total rewards narrative and connect it with all our internal audiences.
We are looking for someone who has experience in storytelling, persuading and has the ability to bring our total rewards story to life for Thoughtworkers through compelling thought leadership pieces, blogs, presentations, case studies, podcasts and videos.
You’ll report to the global head of total rewards and be part of a tight-knit team. You will also work collaboratively with the global head of internal communications and be a member of the internal communications community. You will also spend time with the global People operations leaders and support their communication needs about 25% of the time.
At Thoughtworks we are committed to creating meaningful and challenging career paths for our people.
- Supporting the head of global total rewards to realize the team’s vision and objectives
- developing an inspiring total rewards narrative and internal channel strategy to drive confidence, clarity and connection with Thoughtworkers
- Ensure all communications is aligned to our culture and embeds our values
- equipping and engaging senior leaders and managers with messaging so that they communicate with and engage their teams effectively
- Identifying “total reward champions” and cultivate a network of advocates across the business
- Working collaboratively with counterparts in the corporate communications and internal communications community to create joined-up plans.
- Build strong relationships with senior leaders and stakeholders across the business.
- Creating branded templates for routine reward communications
- Track improvements in our operational stakeholders’s connections to the function as an outcome to more frequent and effective communications
- Execute communications campaigns that engage Thoughtworkers using a range of innovative channels including - but not limited to - events, video and webcasts, blogs, email, news stories and Thoughtworks Central our intranet
- Internal comms specialist with more than 8 years’ experience and ideally have a deep understanding of total rewards, equity compensation and change communications
- Experience working with senior execs on rewards, equity and change communications
- Proven experience of leading, directing and managing internal communications around total rewards programs
- Superior English both in terms of written and verbal communications
- Comfortable working with a very diverse range of internal stakeholders to develop and produce content including senior executives and technologists.
- Strong attention to detail, with ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a virtual team
- Experience of working in B2B, technology or professional services organizations
- Preferred - an ability to write and create content across a variety of mediums (articles, blogs, video, podcasts etc.)
- an eye for design and basic familiarity with digital content creation tools (Creative Cloud, GSuite, etc)
- an excellent communicator who has good analytical, numerical and problem-solving skills.
- able to artfully convey subtle, technical, or complex messages for our key internal audience in a way that highlights the extraordinary impact Thoughtworks is able to deliver for them through our total rewards program
- someone with good program management skills and is willing to jump in, get things moving and help out when we need content or projects turned around at short notice and at pace.
- someone who proactively comes up with ideas and approaches that will deliver more impactful communications campaigns.
- Who quickly understands our internal audience landscape and how to shape the total rewards communications strategy and content strategy to appeal to them via all our internal channels
- a collaborator who can act as the liaison between our total rewards team and the wider internal communications community
Other things to know
There is no one-size-fits-all career path at Thoughtworks: however you want to develop your career is entirely up to you. But we also balance autonomy with the strength of our cultivation culture. This means your career is supported by interactive tools, numerous development programs and teammates who want to help you grow. We see value in helping each other be our best and that extends to empowering our employees in their career journeys.
Thoughtworks is a global technology consultancy that integrates strategy, design and engineering to drive digital innovation. For 28+ years, our clients have trusted our autonomous teams to build solutions that look past the obvious. Here, computer science grads come together with seasoned technologists, self-taught developers, midlife career changers and more to learn from and challenge each other. Career journeys flourish with the strength of our cultivation culture, which has won numerous awards around the world.
Join Thoughtworks and thrive. Together, our extra curiosity, innovation, passion and dedication overcomes ordinary.