At Thoughtworks, we believe that amazing people are at the heart of amazing organizations. As our Recruiting Coordinator, you’ll be at the heart of making sure that interviewing at Thoughtworks is an amazing experience.
This is a varied role supporting our Chennai Recruiting team. Our recruiters recruit top talent from all over India and you’ll be supporting our recruiting operations in all of these places. This means that you’ll bring your amazing organizational skills, unparalleled customer service ethic and awesome problem-solving and event planning ability into a very diverse world.
You’ll be working with three sets of key stakeholders; our recruiting team, our interviewers and candidates. Your job is to make sure that we’re balancing the needs of all three. You’re the kind of person who sees this as a challenge, rather than a disaster. You love moving parts, finding ways to make impossible things happen, and you’re not daunted when some of your hard work has to be changed. You also love spotting areas for improvement and building flexible systems and processes that make day to day life much easier for everyone.
Experience range: 1- 3 years
What you will do:
- Coordinate with recruiters and candidates to ensure a seamless interview experience.
- Schedule interviews and act as a point person between candidates and interviewers.
- Work within our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse).
- Assist the Recruiting team in gathering data and reporting.
- Support the Recruiting team with administrative duties (scheduling meetings, booking conference rooms, expenses) and any other ad-hoc projects within the department.
- When we return to the office in the future, greet candidates when they arrive, settle candidates in for interviews, and notify interviewers when candidates are ready.
We’re looking for the following skills:
- Organized, Organized Organized! You’ll bring calmness where there was little before, but with enough flexibility that we’re not running everything off a spreadsheet.
- Prioritization! it's essential you thrive handling multiple priorities from multiple stakeholders and changing those priorities at a drop of a hat if need be.
- Passion for delighting our candidates. Great personality and an ability to put everyone at ease. You’ll be the first and consistent point of contact for a candidate when they are in the office, so you’ll be good at calming nerves even if you know that the buzzer is about to go off for someone else’s interview handover and you have 5 new requests in your inbox to schedule. You’ll also work extensively with our interviewers, dealing with people with pretty heavy workloads and finding ways to get them to be involved with recruiting.
- Problem-solving and process improvement skills above everything. You work great in ambiguous situations and are capable of finding creative solutions to problems that arise. You love finding that cool way to run an assessment day, building a new process to get all of our feedback in our recruiting database and getting to grips with 10,000 moving parts.
- Tech Savvy. We use a recruiting system called Greenhouse and it’s not the most self-explanatory system in the world. We need someone who’s able to pick up and master new technology. And of course, we’re a technology consultancy, so as you can imagine, we like a lot of cool tech around here.
- Get-it-done team mentality. You know that amazing experiences take time, often yours, and you're always willing to give that little bit extra to get things done.