Thoughtworks is a Nasdaq listed global technology and consultancy that builds customer software applications to help digitally transform businesses. We think disruptively to deliver technology to address our clients’ toughest challenges, all while seeking to revolutionise the IT industry and create positive social change. We work with a range of clients from media though banking to NGOs. With offices in 17 countries and 42 cities (at last count!), we’re passionate global citizens, aiming to have a huge impact on the world.
This is an exciting opportunity for a recruiting lead to define and execute recruiting strategies while bringing our stakeholders along the change journey. You will get to work with a bunch of recruiters who care passionately about finding exceptional talent for our business, and partner with leaders in the technology industry who will encourage you to raise the bar in the recruiting game. Our non-hierarchical structure means that you actively participate in recruiting tasks alongside the team and help contribute to our hiring goals. We value talent over role title at Thoughtworks and are looking for a recruiting lead with a compelling combination of these skills:
You’ll spend time on the following:
- You are responsible for delivering on the recruitment goals and drive your team towards this
- Extend the value of inclusion and diversity in your area of influence and chart out actionable plans to achieve diversity goals
- Maintain up-to-date market knowledge and expertise in various business recruitment trends, provide guidance and support as needed to the larger recruitment team
- You are an influencer and are seen as a trusted advisor. You build strong relationships and are able to position the right messages to get buy-in from stakeholder groups, keeping the bigger picture in mind
- You are able to align with the organization’s sourcing strategy and are adept in building flexible sourcing strategies for different requirements
- You are someone who understands and uses data, information and insights in order to drive future strategies
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 10+ years of Tech recruitment in the IT services / Products industry in India
- Excellent understanding of the digital landscape in the field of Talent Acquisition
- Demonstrated ability to build the recruiting strategy, including employer branding, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Take personal accountability for delivering outcomes. This includes personal follow through, making and defending difficult decisions and tradeoffs, removing blockers, and driving collective progress.
- Expertise in hiring for technology roles and strong experience in using a variety of sourcing platforms
We look forward to meeting you! Please apply online and be sure to tell us why you want to be a Thoughtworker and what skills you bring to this role.