Regional Marketing Lead (remote)
Thoughtworks is a global technology consultancy that integrates strategy, design and engineering to drive digital innovation. We are 10,000+ people strong across 48 offices in 17 countries. Over the last 25+ years, we’ve delivered extraordinary impact together with our clients by helping them solve complex business problems with technology as the differentiator.
Reporting to the NA Head of Marketing, the Regional Marketing Lead is responsible for developing and executing Thoughtworks’ (GTM) go-to-market initiatives to amplify our brand, build client relationships and generate sales opportunities aligned with our regional and NA business strategy. In this capacity you will build relationships with our regional business, sales and account leaders to develop strategic, innovative, integrated campaigns targeting our clients, prospects and teams to advance our growth priorities.
A major focus of your role will be to partner with regional account leaders to develop and execute strategic 1:1 ABM programs consisting of account intelligence gathering, demand creation, relationship and reputation development and sales enablement activities. Given your expertise in ABM, you’ll also contribute toward developing a tiered ABM approach including a portfolio of marketing offerings and reusable methodology and frameworks that can be deployed to 1:many account coverage models.
- Be a strategic partner to regional leaders to help them achieve our commercial business goals for growth across service offerings, priority industries and strategic accounts.
- Partner with leadership to define and execute the regional marketing strategy in alignment with business priorities and the NA marketing strategy.
- Develop and execute end-to-end content- and event-driven marketing campaigns that support marketing objectives, expand client relationships and generate a pipeline of leads across existing and new accounts.
- Leverage, extend and tailor Thoughtworks global campaigns, content and assets, and develop new content, assets and campaigns aligned with the regional marketing strategy.
- Collaborate with cross-functional marketing teams to create integrated channel strategies that will raise awareness and consideration of, and generate demand for Thoughtworks’ offerings, leveraging paid, earned and owned channels.
- Create sales enablement assets and internal communications activities that educate and engage the business and sales teams to be able to effectively sell Thoughtworks’ services.
- Develop and orchestrate multi-channel 1:1 ABM programs in partnership with account teams. This entails:
- Collaborating with NA leadership to facilitate the 1:1 ABM account selection process based on growth potential and account readiness.
- Collaborating with account leadership teams to develop account-specific value propositions, positioning and messages that differentiate Thoughtworks and enable account teams to achieve relationship, reputation and revenue goals set out in their account strategies.
- Executing ABM engagement plans. Lead ongoing account check-ins to ensure ABM plans are on track and to identify new requirements and/or modifications. Measure and report results.
- Share ABM best practices and learnings with the broader Thoughtworks global marketing community.
- Contribute toward developing a tiered portfolio of marketing offerings and reusable methodology and frameworks that can be deployed to 1:many account coverage models.
- Report on the effectiveness of all campaigns and investments
- You are results driven, resilient, and not easily dissuaded by hurdles or setbacks.
- You are enthusiastic and self-directed, with the ability to execute as well as to step back and look at the bigger picture.
- You are a strong communicator and influencer and are able to connect with internal and external stakeholders at all levels with ease, from local developers and business stakeholders to far-flung marketing colleagues.
- An accomplished ABM leader, you’ll bring a broad range of B2B digital marketing skills and ABM experience to the role - from developing ABM strategies and creating compelling messaging, to creating and curating content, and activating and measuring multi-channel campaigns.
- You have fantastic project management skills and can coordinate multiple work streams in parallel.
- You thrive in an unstructured environment; you find your own growth opportunities and are happy to determine your own path amongst the ambiguity.
- You have good intuition, but you trust data more. You define opportunities and problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts, and make conclusions.
- You are able to deftly juggle multiple balls, organize, prioritize, and above all, believe in yourself.
- You are not someone who expects a drove of agencies to support you on strategy, or to drive your opinion. We’re hiring you for you, not for your vendor connections.
- You are not a 'ta da' marketer. We don't work as individual contributors who showcase finished work. We build our plans together, most typically in a lightweight way.
- Minimum of 10 years of integrated marketing experience with a proven track record of delivering results.
- Minimum of 5 years B2B marketing experiences in a professional services environment, including but not limited to digital marketing, social media, events and sponsorships with a focus on brand awareness, reputation and sales growth.
- Minimum of 5 years of ABM experience, including developing account-based value propositions, positioning and messages and taking them to market.
- ITSMA ABM Certification is a plus.
- Experience creating and executing multi-channel, content- and event-based integrated marketing campaigns in support of demand generation objectives.
- Experience orchestrating multi-disciplinary teams to bring innovation and creativity to our marketing campaigns, developing content and assets in a variety of formats.
- Work, passion, or insights in the technology / digital industry.
- Salesforce, Marketo and Adobe Experience Manager experience a plus.
Thoughtworks is a global technology consultancy and community of passionate, purpose-led individuals. We think disruptively to deliver technology to address our clients’ toughest challenges, all while seeking to revolutionise the IT industry and create positive social change.As a world-renowned pioneer of software innovation, we work with courageous executives who have ambitious missions and the technology partner of choice for organisations who are looking to make big changes and disrupt their industries.
A few important things to know:
While we’ve traditionally been a traveling consultancy, travel is not required for this role at the moment. We anticipate the need for travel to our client locations in the future when it’s deemed safe.
Not quite ready to apply? Or maybe this isn’t the right role for you? That’s OK, you can stay in touch with AccessThoughtworks, our learning community (click "contact me about recruitment opportunities" to hear about jobs in the future).
It is the policy of Thoughtworks, Inc. to provide a work environment free of discrimination. The Company will take affirmative action to ensure applicants and Thoughtworks employees are treated without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, national origin, ethnic origin, veteran or military status, family or marital status, disability, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, gender expression or gender identity. This also includes individuals who are perceived to have any of the aforementioned attributes. Thoughtworks will adhere to all federal, state, and municipal laws and regulations governing employment.