UK Marketing Campaigns Co-Ordinator
Thoughtworks is a global technology consultancy that integrates strategy, design and engineering to drive digital innovation. We are 10,000+ people strong across 48 offices in 17 countries. Over the last 25+ years, we’ve delivered extraordinary impact together with our clients by helping them solve complex business problems with technology as the differentiator.
We’re looking for a up and coming marketing campaign co-ordinator to join the Thoughtworks marketing team. Reporting to the UK Head of Marketing, you will support and provide strong collaboration to the wider marketing team, to develop and execute innovative and high quality marketing events and digital campaigns for the region.
- Co-ordination support to end to end campaign project management (online and offline) including briefing, campaign execution, design, marketing automation, lead management and reporting
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (technology and demand/sales teams) to support the development and execution of campaigns
- Work with the internal marketing centre of excellence and help in negotiating and dealing with external vendors and agencies in the delivery of campaigns
- Assist in the execution of digital campaigns and coordinate and monitor campaign effectiveness and reporting. Knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) would be expected
- Execution of a range of high profile professional client events including managing all event logistics
- Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget and maintaining accurate budget records
- Creative communications and ability to think strategically
- Experience or appreciation of using digital tools preferably social tools and marketing automation (Marketo preferred)
- Highly motivated, organised and energetic self-starter, who is able to work autonomously as well as with a team
- Ability to work under pressure, sometimes with tight deadlines and on multiple projects at a time
- Attention to detail with strong project management skills
Thoughtworks is a global software company and community of passionate, purpose-led individuals. We think disruptively to deliver technology to address our clients’ toughest challenges, all while seeking to revolutionise the IT industry and create positive social change.
As a world-renowned pioneer of software innovation, we work with courageous executives who have ambitious missions and the technology partner of choice for organisations who are looking to make big changes and disrupt their industries.