Woven between all the stages of the delivery process is the work of a Quality Analyst: the technologist who focuses on the complexity and risk inherent in building solutions. By collaborating with each team member—Developer, Business Analyst, Designer, etc.—they ensure quality is thoughtfully examined in both processes and technology. QAs are more than testers; they're team motivators and strive to inspire all teammates to weave quality into their mindsets and code.
- You have worked as a Quality Analyst as part of a wider development team, pairing with Devs, Business Analysts, Infrastructure Engineers, and Designers to embed quality and testing mindsets within different roles
- You are comfortable with agile, code management, deployment strategies, migration strategies and release management
- You have extensive experience with practices such as TDD, BDD, CI/CD and models such as Test Pyramid and Swiss cheese
- Can drive changes to both on premise and cloud architectures for enhancing quality
- Strategize different types of functional and cross-functional testing including performance and security testing across various architectures and domain models
- You can leverage metrics in order to make improvement to lead time, deployment frequency, mean time to recovery and change fail rate
- You can design quality strategies and can produce one for large programs
- You enjoy influencing teammates and senior leaders and advocating for quality as a shared team responsibility
- Knowledge of user experience and user research including prototyping, personas and AB testing, which can be translated into a test strategy
- You are passionate about ensuring the correct product is being built, not just that it is being built correctly.
- You are a natural leader who can foster effective and inclusive teams that deliver
- You thrive in safe, collaborative environments where different opinions, ideas and perspectives are freely shared
If you have most but not all of the skills we ask for, don’t worry! You don't have to check all the boxes. Feel free to apply!
There is no one-size-fits-all career path at Thoughtworks: however you want to develop your career is entirely up to you. But we also balance autonomy with the strength of our cultivation culture. This means your career is supported by interactive tools, numerous development programs and teammates who want to help you grow. We see value in helping each other be our best and that extends to empowering our employees in their career journeys.
What we offer:
- Enjoy a flexible benefits budget (restaurants/public transport/nursery/health insurance)💳
- Keep growing thanks to Learning budget 📚
- Enjoy 2 days extra days off per year for learning 🌱
- Learn thanks to unlimited Business Udemy access 👩🏫
- Brush up your English, Spanish, Catalan thanks to free online classes📘
- Take care of your mental well-being thanks to ifeel app 🧘🏿♀️
- Get a work from home budget 💰
- Team outing budget 🎡
- Business trips will be stress free thanks to travel insurance 🎒
- Enjoy working in an international, diverse and inclusive environment 🌎
- Get help with visa and relocation 🛄
We work remotely from all around Spain:
Date Posted: 08-22-2022
Industry: Information Technology
Employment Type: Regular
Thoughtworks is a global technology consultancy that integrates strategy, design and engineering to drive digital innovation. For 28+ years, our clients have trusted our autonomous teams to build solutions that look past the obvious. Here, computer science grads come together with seasoned technologists, self-taught developers, midlife career changers and more to learn from and challenge each other. Career journeys flourish with the strength of our cultivation culture, which has won numerous awards around the world.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity and it's one of our core values. Here at Thoguhtworks, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Join Thoughtworks and thrive. We are proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work organization in Spain. Together, our extra curiosity, innovation, passion and dedication overcomes ordinary.