Software Developers collaborate with Business and Quality Analysts, Designers, Project Managers and more to design software solutions that will create meaningful change for our clients. They listen thoughtfully to understand the context of a business problem and write clean and iterative code to deliver a powerful end result. By balancing strong opinions with a willingness to find the right answer, Software Developers bring integrity to technology, ensuring all voices are heard.
- You can write clean, high-quality code in a variety of languages and are also able to spot (and improve) bad code
- You have experience with Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches such as Continuous Integration, TDD, Infrastructure as Code, etc.
- Bonus points if you have knowledge of cloud technology such as AWS, Docker or Kubernetes
- You thrive in a collaborative, flat environment that values transparency, openness, feedback and change
- You have a passion for learning and sharing knowledge as well as a desire to create the right solutions for business problems
- You're resilient in ambiguous situations and can approach challenges from multiple perspectives
*For candidates with less than 2 years of experience, please visit the Graduates page on our career site.
There is no one-size-fits-all career path at Thoughtworks: however you want to develop your career is entirely up to you. But we also balance autonomy with the strength of our cultivation culture. This means your career is supported by interactive tools, numerous development programs and teammates who want to help you grow. We see value in helping each other be our best and that extends to empowering our employees in their career journeys.
Date Posted: 05-21-2022
Industry: Information Technology
Employment Type: Regular
Thoughtworks is a global technology consultancy that integrates strategy, design and engineering to drive digital innovation. For 28+ years, our clients have trusted our autonomous teams to build solutions that look past the obvious. Here, computer science grads come together with seasoned technologists, self-taught developers, midlife career changers and more to learn from and challenge each other. Career journeys flourish with the strength of our cultivation culture, which has won numerous awards around the world.
Join Thoughtworks and thrive. Together, our extra curiosity, innovation, passion and dedication overcomes ordinary.