Thoughtworks is a global software consultancy with an aim to create a positive impact on the world through technology. Our community of technologists thinks disruptively to deliver pragmatic solutions for our clients' most complex challenges. We are curious minds who come together as collaborative and inclusive teams to push boundaries, free to be ourselves and make our mark in tech.
When you join Thoughtworks you join a wonderful community of people who are passionate about learning and about sharing what they learn. A community that includes the people who write the books on software excellence and innovation, who write the tools that the industry uses. A community that is passionate about doing great work for interesting clients, and bringing those clients on a journey of change. A community that is determined to use software to improve lives.
There are growth opportunities in Thoughtworks Thailand, and we’d like you to help us develop it. Thoughtworks is extraordinarily committed to our people and we want to hire someone who understands the values of the business operations in an agile organization.
Opportunity of a role:
- 6 months paid internship program
- Monday-Friday working hours
The role manages operational tasks/initiatives through the demand supply life cycle, in alignment with the business goal and talent strategies. The objective is to asynchronously build the cadence with different functional ops in a healthy momentum. To us, this role could create impact not just directly to the health of our business, but a person would have the opportunity to kickstart their 1st career in a challenging technology consulting firm.
You are expected to drive with support on data analysis, people operations sync-up and collaboration with different levels of internal functions in Thoughtworks SEA
As a Staffing Ops Intern at Thoughtworks Thailand, you’ll get to:
- Have a crazy dose of learning experience along with multinational Thoughtworkers from 12 countries!!!
- Handle the cadence of demand supply lifecycle events specifically on the operational tasks/data-driven process initiatives
- Conduct a data analysis along with relevant internal stakeholders to identify potential gaps/risks in specific business processes
- Supporting people operations in a non-hierarchical environment on talent management tasks/assignments on a daily basis
- Contribute and driving feedback culture, quality of appraisals and timely closure. Identifying and implementing improvements where necessary.
- Managing Weekly/Monthly work progress and centralized the source of truth from different sources of data
As a value driven organization, Thoughtworks is an inclusive workplace / culture where diverse group of people value a mission to create extraordinary impact to others as top priorities.
Not quite ready to apply? Or maybe this isn’t the right role for you?
That’s OK, you can stay in touch with AccessThoughtworks, our learning community (tick 'contact me about recruitment opportunities' to hear about jobs in the future).