Thoughtworks is looking for a talented multimedia designer to join its highly creative and high-performing global marketing design and multimedia team.
As a multimedia designer with Thoughtworks, you will work with global and regional teams to produce multimedia content to be used for social media, events and digital marketing initiatives. Your background in visual communication and video production will be key to your success in this role.
At Thoughtworks we are committed to creating meaningful and challenging career paths for our people.
- Working closely with our global marketing teams to capture requirements for marketing campaigns
- Shooting short-form, documentary-style video content including interviews and compelling b-roll
- Editing in Adobe Premiere
- Basic animations in After Effects
- Working with our podcast teams to produce various conversation-style podcasts
- Produce and edit post-event content such as webinars and keynotes
- Technical support to teams looking to self-produce internal multimedia content
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts;
- Being a confident communicator who can explain the thinking behind creative concepts and presenting finalized ideas to our internal stakeholders;
- Staying on top of emerging multimedia technologies and techniques
- Coordinating and collaborating with various production vendors. Ensuring they have the direction and assets they need
- Working as part of a team with other designers, writers, web developers and marketing specialists.
- Collaborating with, guiding and motivating team members
- Collaborating with international team members and appreciating cultural differences
- Identifying target audience preferences and creating creative to meet them
- At least five years experience working in video production / post production
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Premiere
- Basic animation skills
- Basic audio production skills
- Proficiency in photography
- Experience with creating documents in Google docs, Word, PowerPoint and Keynote
- Fluent in English
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Comfortable working with a very diverse range of internal stakeholders to develop and produce impactful creative
- Also need to be able to say ‘no’ to stakeholders if appropriate
- Excellent multitasking and organizational skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a virtual team
- Comfortable presenting plans and results to cross-functional team members, including senior executives
- In-house and agency experience is a plus
Other things to know
There is no one-size-fits-all career path at Thoughtworks: however you want to develop your career is entirely up to you. But we also balance autonomy with the strength of our cultivation culture. This means your career is supported by interactive tools, numerous development programs and teammates who want to help you grow. We see value in helping each other be our best and that extends to empowering our employees in their career journeys.
We’d love to see your work: submit a portfolio of published creative that demonstrates your ability in creating engaging video content.
The position is based in the US, with flexible working locations.
Thoughtworks is a global technology consultancy that integrates strategy, design and engineering to drive digital innovation. For 28+ years, our clients have trusted our autonomous teams to build solutions that look past the obvious. Here, computer science grads come together with seasoned technologists, self-taught developers, midlife career changers and more to learn from and challenge each other. Career journeys flourish with the strength of our cultivation culture, which has won numerous awards around the world.
Join Thoughtworks and thrive. Together, our extra curiosity, innovation, passion and dedication overcomes ordinary.