WHAT PROBLEM WOULD YOU LIKE TO SOLVE?
We want to do our part in building a better-functioning world by solving problems others claim unsolvable. Matching the toughest challenges with unexpected combinations of diverse, top-of-their-class skills is what gets us there. We encourage you to explore the unknown and inspire you to create never-before seen-solutions to real-world problems of your interest.
We’ve done anything from saving our client 0,5M€ in the first month of using our optimization solution to revolutionizing cash management with real time cloud-based interfaces to creating the world’s first AI-whiskey and automating massive real-time data collection around a ML powered dynamic pricing solution. What's next?
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Come thrive in an impact driven environment and a group of bright minded, diverse talent in a culture that celebrates tackling problems others claim unsolvable. When it comes to providing a superb employee experience our competitive edge is the ability to provide complex problem solving in world-class cases yet retain the freedom of choice on what you work on and how you create results. Initiative over bureaucracy, results over process and performance over hype – that’s us.
As part of the global leading software consultancy Thoughtworks, you’ll have access to building globally impactful solutions around digital transformation, enterprise modernization, data and customer experience with colleagues in 48 offices around the world. Come explore a variety of career opportunities within Fourkind and ThoughtWorks and surround yourself with a culture that embraces diversity & inclusion.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work with various business units and stakeholders to answer key strategic questions and identify a way forward.
- Develop core ML algorithms (optimization, nlp, generative models, recommendations, reinforcement learning, predictive maintenance, etc).
- Produce production quality code and architecture.
- Work intensely with cloud platforms like AWS, Azure and GCP.
- Operate databases, real-time data streaming and data processing.
- Work with scalable API development and data visualization.
- Ultimately add value and make an impact.
WHO YOU ARE
- Generalist mindset with specialist level skills in creating ML models and production quality code.
- Programming experience with expertise in Python frameworks (sklearn, scipy, numpy, pandas, etc).
- Experience developing cloud-based infrastructure/applications and supporting technologies, including AWS, Terraform, and Docker.
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Qlikview, Looker, etc.
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive or Pig, or even graph database specific methods
- Experience creating testing automation frameworks to ensure data ingestion and model quality while delivering solutions.
HOW TO APPLY
Follow the steps below and send us your application and CV (in English).
Here at Fourkind, we take your privacy seriously. We only process your personal data for recruiting purposes. You can read more about candidate privacy in our Privacy Notice.