Senior Business Analyst
● Having insights of the industry, market and users and ability of discovering and defining a business case to implement business value.
Deep insights of the trend, innovative areas in the industry/domain; Can perform market research, competitive analysis, and user research; Able to lead a process to create a business case pitch and present to business stakeholders; Able to lead a process to discover and define a business opportunity, create the concept model/prototype and come up with the delivery plan.
● Finding effective solutions by taking a holistic, abstract or theoretical perspective; Quickly identifies the central or underlying issues in a complex situation; Develops analogies or metaphors to explain a situation.
● Ability of facilitating strategic planning processes to have a strategic view at the long-term business vision, discover and define business/product strategy and work out the action plan toward the goals.
Able to prepare, design and facilitate strategic envisioning workshop; Ensures that people in the unit understand how their work relates to the business’s mission; Able to set long term visions and development plans for leaders in the business.
● Driving sustainable business value delivery by adopting a co-creative leadership model and effectively facilitate deep collaboration of all parties involved
● The tendency to keep the desired end result of business & users clearly in mind, by setting goals and focusing on them tenaciously until they are achieved.
Demonstrates a strong sense of urgency about solving business problems and getting work done in the right way; Looks for ways to make a difference; Consistently demonstrates a positive can-do, overcome-any-barrier attitude.
● Minimum of 5 years experience as a Business Analyst/Product Owner;
● Fluent in both written and verbal English;
● Excellent verbal communication and workshop/training facilitation skills;
Influencing and negotiation skills.
Nice to have：