Thoughtworks is looking for a Partner Alliances Manager (PRM) - GCP. This role will be responsible for cultivating the Thoughtworks relationship with GCP across Europe. GCP is an important source of new leads and opportunities both in partnership as well as for those acquired through the GCP relationship and pursued by TW alone. Also in scope is facilitating GCP/TW collaboration to drive new opportunities at existing Tw clients.
The Partner Alliances Manager will own an annual revenue target for business secured in both new and existing accounts, where the GCP Partnership plays an important role in identifying and/or winning the business.
This role will be dedicated to business development working through our GCP Partnership. A good understanding of GCP products, services and technologies is required. Prior experience working in partnership with GCP is also required.
- Build a network of relationships with key players within GCP to enhance lead generation with their customers
- Work with service lines and GCP leaders to develop joint go-to-market strategies/offerings and drive their execution
- Work with Marketing to plan and execute events, campaigns, blogs/newsletters, etc. for brand recognition and to generate leads
- Involve and collaborate with BDMs, CLTs, Service Line Leaders and Domain Leaders to foster opportunity definition and provide support during the sales cycle including the funding process
- Collaborate with the Global Partnerships Team to support specialisations, certifications, and support the Global relationship with GCP
- Elicit the support of the Europe Head of Partnerships and others to build executive relationships within GCP.
- Recommend and drive special agreements with GCP such as Strategic Collaboration Agreements.
- Create collateral which is representative of Tw’s differentiators and positions us properly within the partner ecosystem.
- Supporting the Business Development Managers and position alignment of solutions across service lines, markets and disciplines
- Share the Thoughtworks perspective while also leveraging a broader industry perspective
- Pay unwavering attention on potential target clients with an expertise to sell premium, not commoditized, services
- Contribute to the growth of our evolving business by actively participating in team meetings and work groups
- Work with our CLTs to make connections with GCP to discover and pursue new opportunities within our existing accounts
- Candidates must have at least one decade of experience with a substantial IT services consulting firm, a minimum of 2 years working with GCP technologies and a minimum of 1 year working with GCP in a partner role .
- Must have an understanding of IT Modernization, as Thoughtworks espouses it including modern architectures, platforms and processes such as testing, product development and DevOps.
- Must have experience and an understanding with CX, Data Modernization (ML, AI, GCP Data Products), Product Thinking, Digital Transformation.
- Experience dealing with both business and IT C-level execs and have dealt with that level of execs in a partnership role
- Must have existing relationships with the partner they would be working with
Other things to know
There is no one-size-fits-all career path at Thoughtworks: however you want to develop your career is entirely up to you. But we also balance autonomy with the strength of our cultivation culture. This means your career is supported by interactive tools, numerous development programs and teammates who want to help you grow. We see value in helping each other be our best and that extends to empowering our employees in their career journeys.
Date Posted: 06-02-2023
Industry: Information Technology
Employment Type: Regular
Thoughtworks is a global technology consultancy that integrates strategy, design and software engineering to leverage digital innovation. For over 28 years, our customers have trusted our autonomous teams to create solutions that go beyond the obvious. Here, people starting their careers in the field join experienced technologists, software development self-taught people, career transitioners and more, learning and challenging each other. Professional journeys are developed based on our culture of cultivation, recognized by several awards around the world.
Join Thoughtworks and grow with us. Together, our curiosity, innovation, collaboration and dedication are extraordinary.
Thanks for your interest in joining Thoughtworks. A member of our Recruiting team will review your application as soon as possible.
In the meantime, check out our Consultant Life page to learn more about the extraordinary impact Thoughtworkers make on clients, the tech industry and each other.
Please note that we value privacy: all information submitted to us via your online application will be kept confidential to Thoughtworks.