Thoughtworks University (TWU) Operations Support Analyst is responsible for supporting our Operations Lead in the successful execution of all global terms with a specific focus on trainee logistics.
Will be responsible for our administrative and operations tasks that drive progress for our strategic projects.
Works in close partnership with TWU Operations Lead.
Support Operations Lead in planning and running the term successfully
- Plan and execute trainee logistics
- Work closely with the Mobility Team on travel for attendees
TWU Trainer engagements (Staffing)
- Support Operations Lead in administrative and coordination tasks
- Maintain regular communication with Operations Lead and TWU Core Team
- Update Operations Lead on progress and blockers
- Data Analytics - Using our data to create an analysis and insights
- Creation of data visuals
- Interest in data - working closely with our Data Team to pull the correct reports
- Emergent responsibilitiesYou will be part of a team with rapidly changing needs and should be open to picking up further responsibilities as needed
There is no one-size-fits-all career path at Thoughtworks: however you want to develop your career is entirely up to you. But we also balance autonomy with the strength of our cultivation culture. This means your career is supported by interactive tools, numerous development programs and teammates who want to help you grow. We see value in helping each other be our best and that extends to empowering our employees in their career journeys.
Date Posted: 05-09-2022
Industry: Information Technology
Employment Type: Regular
Thoughtworks is a global technology consultancy that integrates strategy, design and engineering to drive digital innovation. For 28+ years, our clients have trusted our autonomous teams to build solutions that look past the obvious. Here, computer science grads come together with seasoned technologists, self-taught developers, midlife career changers and more to learn from and challenge each other. Career journeys flourish with the strength of our cultivation culture, which has won numerous awards around the world.
Join Thoughtworks and thrive. Together, our extra curiosity, innovation, passion and dedication overcomes ordinary.