Thoughtworks is a global software consultancy with the aim of creating a positive impact on the world through our culture and technology excellence. Our community of technologists thinks disruptively to deliver pragmatic solutions for our clients' most complex challenges. We are curious minds who come together as collaborative and inclusive teams to push boundaries, shape ideas and deliver impact.
As consultants, we work with our clients to ensure we’re evolving their technology and delivering their business goals. You could influence the digital strategy of a retail giant, build a bold new mobile application for a bank or redesign platforms using event sourcing and intelligent data pipelines. You will apply the latest product, lean, agile and design thinking, create pragmatic solutions that solve mission-critical problems, and challenge yourself every day.
Our Principal Product Managers provide strategic leadership and guidance, and drive business impact and outcomes for our clients. They are trusted advisors to some of the most senior-level executives at our clients, supporting them in executing on a successful customer experience or Portfolio strategy.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- Shape, define, and communicate short and long-term customer experience, portfolio and product strategies with far reaching impacts.
- Lead product teams in delivering undeniable, measurable value for our clients across a portfolio of products.
- Develop a deep understanding of the client’s business model, competitive landscape and customer/user segments, and use these to inform business and product strategy.
- Frame and run rapid experiments to test new business ideas.
- Cultivate meaningful relationships with client stakeholders, bridging technical and business worlds, developing a deep understanding of their strategy, structure and overall business model.
- Advise clients on structuring their product organisation to make it value-driven and customer/user centric. Introduce best practices in research, experimentation, value delivery and measurement.
- Track industry trends and the competitive landscape, undertake generative and formative research, perform data analysis, and generate insights.
- Contribute to the growth and impact of our evolving business by taking an active part in recruiting, community building, mentorship, identifying and driving best practices and market trends.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You have a track record of delivering successful products to market across multiple industries and domains.
- You can work at both the portfolio and product level — defining and executing a portfolio strategy, and shaping a product vision and translating it into a roadmap.
- You lead with customer experience, putting customers/users and their needs at the heart of product development.
- You can define, and successfully execute a customer experience strategy across multiple products and channels.
- You enjoy collaborating with a multidisciplinary team to determine the best product-market fit and define a product roadmap.
- You naturally create an effective collaboration between Thoughtworks and client teams, by encouraging open communication and advocating for shared outcomes.
- You evangelize product thinking, leveraging your extensive expertise to advise stakeholders, coach product teams, introduce best practices, identify roadblocks and generate solutions for resolving them quickly.
- You have a bias for action and can break down complex problems into tangible steps.
- You love facilitating workshops with stakeholders.
- You’re able to clearly define a value proposition and seamlessly articulate it, generating support and buy-in from all relevant stakeholders.
- You are comfortable with travel, which could be up to 4 days per week.
- Business level English & German to B2 or above.
And this is what you can expect:
- Thoughtworks offers centrally located office spaces which enable agile and productive collaboration with a startup flair.
- You will receive a public transportation card, a personal development budget, training leave, a company pension scheme as well as an accident and business travel insurance.
- To do a great job, we provide you with a high-end Macbook Pro and libraries in our offices.
- Fruits, snacks and beverages are offered, next to a company lunch and learn session on each Friday. We also enjoy spending time together by playing ping-pong or doing other fun activities in the office.
- Besides our famous Christmas Party, you can join us for a summer party, regular Office get togethers, local office days, AwayDay and other social events.
- We are a global community of technologists and like to share our knowledge - not only within the company. Thoughtworks supports you in writing articles, doing meetups or speaking on conferences - if you like.
"Free to make your mark. Free to be yourself."
You are always welcome here. Inclusivity is in our DNA. Far above any tech skills, we value respect, empathy, and open-mindedness. We have zero tolerance for intolerance.
What are you waiting for?
So, you can see yourself at ThoughtWorks? Then tell us who you are and let us know why you want to join by sending us your LinkedIn/XING profile or CV today!
For more information about our offices, check our location pages: