We are looking for someone who is passionate about investor relations (IR) to join Thoughtworks and set up our investor relations function.
Reporting to the chief financial officer and chief marketing officer, the global head of investor relations will develop and execute on the investor relations vision and strategy and be solely responsible for the global investor relations function.
This individual will work as an advisor to executives and board members, managing the relationship and communications between Thoughtworks and its domestic and international shareholders. This role will lead and present alongside executive members for Thoughtworks’s earnings calls, fundraising, analyst correspondence and shareholder meetings.
The Global Head of Investor Relations will also act as a company spokesperson marketing and negotiating on behalf of the company to potential and existing investors, partners and key customers.
There is no one-size-fits-all career path at Thoughtworks: however you want to develop your career is entirely up to you. But we also balance autonomy with the strength of our cultivation culture. This means your career is supported by interactive tools, numerous development programs and teammates who want to help you grow. We see value in helping each other be our best and that extends to empowering our employees in their career journeys.
- You are highly organized, detail-oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment
- You are results driven, resilient and possess a positive “get-it-done” attitude
- You are enthusiastic and self-directed, with the ability to execute
- Maintain positive and productive relationships
- You thrive in an unstructured environment; you are flexible, enjoy a challenge and readily embrace and accept change
- You are a people person and able to forge strong relationships within Thoughtworks as well as the investor community
City: New York, Chicago
Date Posted: 08-08-2022
Industry: Information Technology
Employment Type: Regular
Thoughtworks is a global technology consultancy that integrates strategy, design and engineering to drive digital innovation. For 28+ years, our clients have trusted our autonomous teams to build solutions that look past the obvious. Here, computer science grads come together with seasoned technologists, self-taught developers, midlife career changers and more to learn from and challenge each other. Career journeys flourish with the strength of our cultivation culture, which has won numerous awards around the world.
Join Thoughtworks and thrive. Together, our extra curiosity, innovation, passion and dedication overcomes ordinary.