Thoughtworks is a pioneer in integrating experience design with agile software delivery. Our designers work on multi-disciplinary teams that balance the thinking required to understand complex problems with the discipline needed to get high-quality working software into the hands of our clients and customers. Designers at Thoughtworks creatively solve the right problems. We work collaboratively to deliver bespoke software and take on the most challenging problems our clients have.
- You're well versed in all things experience design with an additional interest in at least three additional areas such as user research, service design, digital product design, interface design, visual design or other design-related disciplines
- You're comfortable running research activities on experience design projects, employing different methods such as contextual inquiry, moderated interviews, experiments, user testing, etc.
- You have a keen interest in product design and facilitating client brainstorms and internal sessions with your team
- You are familiar with various research methods such as context analysis, moderated interviews, experiments and user tests in order to clearly present your methods to your client and teammates
- You're happy to design solo or collaborate with designers/developers to create a wide range of experience design deliverables
- A knack for communicating and defining project roles to your design teammates
- A passion for contributing to the growing experience design community at Thoughtworks through peer reviews, expanding design teams' understanding of group dynamics and ensuring consistency in the quality of design
We would love it if you share a portfolio link that showcases your expertise in Digital products - Web and Mobile. Enterprise / SaaS Experience in your field is essential.
There is no one-size-fits-all career path at Thoughtworks: however you want to develop your career is entirely up to you. But we also balance autonomy with the strength of our cultivation culture. This means your career is supported by interactive tools, numerous development programs and teammates who want to help you grow. We see value in helping each other be our best and that extends to empowering our employees in their career journeys.
Date Posted: 05-17-2022
Industry: Information Technology
Employment Type: Regular
Thoughtworks is a global technology consultancy that integrates strategy, design and engineering to drive digital innovation. For 28+ years, our clients have trusted our autonomous teams to build solutions that look past the obvious. Here, computer science grads come together with seasoned technologists, self-taught developers, midlife career changers and more to learn from and challenge each other. Career journeys flourish with the strength of our cultivation culture, which has won numerous awards around the world.
Join Thoughtworks and thrive. Together, our extra curiosity, innovation, passion and dedication overcomes ordinary.