Creating high impact content that communicates our global messaging to our clients is key to this multifaceted role. Working with stakeholders across every time zone, it’s your job to ensure our practitioner focused content is on-brand, on-strategy and relevant.
You’ll be part of the global demand support team, so you’ll work closely with the demand /sales leadership, business development managers and client leadership teams to align your assignments to the global demand strategy. As the content creator and tech writer for our practitioner target audience, you’ll partner closely with demand stakeholders for our RFX content. Much of your work will benefit many programs across the organization, so having a well-rounded perspective on IT products and services demand, sales and presales strategy is key.
You’ll be a communications executor. Working with your strategic demand, business stakeholders, pursuit teams, proposal authors and creatives you’ll work collaboratively to create content that spans written, audio, visual and video media. You’ll always be working to find new ways to repurpose or improve content to meet the needs of our demand communities and clients. Also -
- A LOVE of getting things done; delivery is basically what you live for
- You’re a hunter: you chase stories and follow up leads
- Writing winning content and creating sales value proposition
- An understanding of how to talk technology to technologists
- An innate ability to extract complex concepts from our solution architects, proposal managers, Thought Leaders and translate them into consumable, provocative and enjoyable content for our clients
- Be able to credibly connect with the business, technology and design community in Thoughtworks
- Brainstorm and create win themes and summary proposals
- Align your work to the global demand core content strategy and spot opportunities to leverage other work in progress that could also benefit our clients
- You won’t baffle key stakeholders with marketing jargon
- Have a true love for all things technology
- Work transparently by default, so that everyone can see your ideas and input or offer feedback
- You’ll be comfortable with ambiguity. There’s lots of it here
- You’ll edit and critique the work of strong personalities with grace and tact, but you won’t be afraid to take the final call on what is right
- Multichannel mind-set; you don’t just think about content as writing. You get video and audio formats as well
- Truly collaborative. Did we mention that?
- Able to work internally with Thoughtworkers, and manage the work of freelancers/agencies too
- Proofread proposals (RFX) and make corrections and make it easy for our clients to read and understand
- Articulate our winning propositions in our proposals through power messaging and storytelling techniques
There is no one-size-fits-all career path at Thoughtworks: however you want to develop your career is entirely up to you. But we also balance autonomy with the strength of our cultivation culture. This means your career is supported by interactive tools, numerous development programs and teammates who want to help you grow. We see value in helping each other be our best and that extends to empowering our employees in their career journeys.
Date Posted: 06-08-2022
Industry: Information Technology
Employment Type: Regular
Thoughtworks is a global technology consultancy that integrates strategy, design and engineering to drive digital innovation. For 28+ years, our clients have trusted our autonomous teams to build solutions that look past the obvious. Here, computer science grads come together with seasoned technologists, self-taught developers, midlife career changers and more to learn from and challenge each other. Career journeys flourish with the strength of our cultivation culture, which has won numerous awards around the world.
Join Thoughtworks and thrive. Together, our extra curiosity, innovation, passion and dedication overcomes ordinary.