Thoughtworks is a global software consulting firm with a reputation for designing and building solutions to complex business problems. We’re a diverse community of bright and passionate individuals striving to have a positive impact on the world. Our clients are people and organisations with ambitious missions - whether in the commercial, social, or government sectors. They trust us to deliver the disruptive thinking and technology that empowers them to succeed.
As a Talent Scout, it's your job to find the cream of the crop. So, imagine an executive search firm with the highest possible standards inside one of the most well respected technology consultancies in the world. Add a work environment that's designed to make people happy; lots of natural light, and a highly collaborative working environment.
We're always looking to improve our hiring; this is your chance to bring all of your innovative ideas to the table. You will be responsible for the following:
- Positioning Thoughtworks to potential job seekers; either through a telephone interview or a face to face meeting, you are responsible for getting people excited about Thoughtworks
- Creating amazing experiences. You will make sure that potential ThoughtWorkers are meeting the right interviewers and that we are making sure that they are looked after at every stage of the process.
- Articulating the risks and benefits of a hire. From the first time you speak with a potential ThoughtWorker, you are assessing their strengths and weaknesses so that we can make lower-risk hiring decisions.
- Advising around the uptake of social networking within our recruiting function and helping Thoughtworks to capitalize on these tools
- Being an ambassador for Thoughtworks. Very often you'll be the first person that someone talks to from us, so you need to be great at understanding their motivators and matching them with the benefits of working here
- Provide feedback to potential ThoughtWorkers. More often than not, the people who apply directly to us don't get hired. You're responsible for making sure that they feel more positive about Thoughtworks after they have interviewed with us than before.
- Representing Thoughtworks at technical events and building community. While this role will often be office based, you will be comfortable building a marketing stand and finding ways to have interesting conversations with potential ThoughtWorkers at conferences, and then creating and executing a strategy to follow up with them
- Helping to create compelling marketing material that attracts potential ThoughtWorkers and develops our brand
- Making sure that we are creating an inclusive sourcing strategy that takes extraordinary steps to approach people from diverse backgrounds
- Use ATS, manage data, metrics effectively
You'll need to have the following experience:
- 6 - 8 years of work experience in a fast-paced technical recruiting in a corporate environment. Superlative skills in sourcing candidates with technical skills
- Strong skills in social media recruiting
- Track record of innovation in recruiting. While you will be comfortable advertising roles on job boards, you are interested in the psychology of attracting potential ThoughtWorkers to us and passionate about finding new ways to do this
- Understanding of different roles in the technology world; across technical and specialist roles
- Strong understanding of India IT talent market/ talent availability
We like to do things differently here, so we're seeking a creative approach to recruiting. If you are interested in taking on an opportunity that offers variety and challenge every day, we'd love to hear from you!