Thoughtworks is a pioneer in integrating experience design with agile software delivery. Our designers work as part of multi-disciplinary teams that balance the thinking required to understand complex problems with the discipline needed to get high-quality working software into the hands of our clients and customers. Designers at Thoughtworks creatively solve the right problems. We work collaboratively to deliver bespoke software and take on the most challenging problems our clients have.
- You're well versed in all things experience design with specialities in at least three additional areas such as user research, service design, digital product design, interface design, visual design or other design-related disciplines
- You're comfortable leading and advising research activities on experience design projects, employing different methods such as contextual inquiry, moderated interviews, experiments, user testing, etc.
- You are an experienced storyteller able to clearly present your research methods and it's findings to your stakeholders
- You bring an inspiring, unique approach to product design and love facilitating client brainstorms and internal sessions with your team
- You're happy to design solo or collaborate with designers/developers to create a wide range of experience design deliverables
- You understand the importance of stakeholder management and can easily liaise between clients and other key stakeholders throughout projects, ensuring buy-in and gaining trust along the way
- A knack for communicating and defining project roles to your design teammates with the ability to build confidence in others
- A passion for contributing to the growing experience design community at Thoughtworks through peer reviews, expanding design teams' understanding of group dynamics and ensuring consistency in the quality of design
- You're fluent both in English and Italian
We would love it if you shared a portfolio link that showcases your expertise in Digital products - Web and Mobile. Enterprise / SaaS Experience in your field is essential.
There is no one-size-fits-all career path at Thoughtworks: however you want to develop your career is entirely up to you. But we also balance autonomy with the strength of our cultivation culture. This means your career is supported by interactive tools, numerous development programs and teammates who want to help you grow. We see value in helping each other be our best and that extends to empowering our employees in their career journeys.
Date Posted: 05-27-2022
Industry: Information Technology
Employment Type: Regular
Thoughtworks is a global technology consultancy that integrates strategy, design and engineering to drive digital innovation. For 28+ years, our clients have trusted our autonomous teams to build solutions that look past the obvious. Here, computer science grads come together with seasoned technologists, self-taught developers, midlife career changers and more to learn from and challenge each other. Career journeys flourish with the strength of our cultivation culture, which has won numerous awards around the world.
Join Thoughtworks and thrive. Together, our extra curiosity, innovation, passion and dedication overcomes ordinary.