Thoughtworks is synonymous with innovation. We are dedicated to the art of perfecting software delivery by keeping it lightweight, fast-moving and open-source. Our clients are people and organisations with ambitious missions - whether in the commercial, social, or government sectors. They trust us to deliver the disruptive thinking and technology that empowers them to succeed. Thoughtworks aspire to be a better business and strive to have a positive impact in the world. We are a diverse community of bright and passionate individuals. We are seeking passionate technologists who share our mission. We want hackers, philosophers, activists – courageous people with good hearts and creative approaches to problem-solving.
As a Lead Business Analyst, here’s what you will do at Thoughtworks:
- Think through hard problems, and work with a team to make them reality
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchal, and ego-free culture where your talent is valued over a role title
- Develop your career outside of the confinements of a traditional career path by focusing on what you’re passionate about rather than a predetermined one-size-fits-all plan
- Facilitate and lead workshops that generate ideas and content for solutions
- Orchestrate the collaboration between Product Owner, Business sponsors, Subject matter experts, Experience designers, Testers, and Development groups by removing roadblocks and fostering communication
- Be instrumental in the analysis, design and building of critical and complex custom-designed, business applications that use a wide range of the very latest technologies
- Facilitate in organisational transformation solution-ing and execution
- Mentor and evangelise Agile, Lean, and Continuous Development analysis best practices
Here’s the skills that we need you to bring:
- Demonstrated experience working successfully with teams to deliver software within a consulting organisation
- Experience prioritising competing demands and obtaining buy-in from stakeholders
- Ideally come from a development background, or have technical understanding of software build/development
- Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve conflict with stakeholders
- Strong facilitation experience
- Demonstrated ability to understand and explain issues from both a technical and a business functional point of view
- Openness to contradictory opinions and flexible in your thinking
- A willingness to jump into projects and situations and make sense of ambiguous details in multiple domains
- Experience with modelling business processes utilising a variety of tools and techniques
- An understanding of traditional development approaches, and the ability to compare and contrast benefits of each
- Experience in mentoring and executing Agile, Lean, and Continuous Delivery best practices
- A genuine passion for quality software - and the know-how to get from sketch to code
We offer amazing benefits from the day you start including private medical insurance, travel insurance, income protection, critical illness, life assurance, pension scheme, child care vouchers, personal development budget, 25 days holiday and a ride2work scheme.
We proudly, passionately and actively strive to make both Thoughtworks and our industry more representative of the communities we serve. We promote diversity in all its forms and reject discrimination and inequality.
Our diversity and award winning culture inspires our thought leaders and serves to nurture and develop amazing ideas. We believe this makes us a world leading destination of choice for all technologists.
We’re also passionate about delivering quality by ensuring the most valuable use of our talents and experience. We aim to support different working patterns to ensure a diverse collective of people can call Thoughtworks their home so if you’re looking to work with high profile clients, delivering digital transformation and innovation, get in touch and chat to us about working flexibly!
Not right for you right now? That’s OK, you can stay in touch with AccessThoughtworks
, our learning community (tick 'contact me about recruitment opportunities
' to hear about jobs in the future).