ThoughtWorks, a fast growing technology company with over 7,000 people around the globe, is seeking a marketer to develop and execute end-to-end marketing campaigns for its growing sales team. Ranked as a leader in content marketing and having a significant social media following, ThoughtWorks is a prominent B2B brand, providing an exciting environment for a marketer that wants to make an impact in the digital age.
This person will join the UK marketing team and will work closely with the sales team, subject matter experts, relevant technologists, and the global/local marketing teams to adapt and execute innovative strategies and campaign ideas for the UK market.
You will be targeting some of our largest customer accounts, as well as key prospects. This includes end-to-end campaign development and execution from messaging, bespoke events, corporate hospitality, social media, content and collateral development and event sponsorships.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- End to end campaign project management (online and offline) including briefing, campaign execution, design, marketing automation, lead management and reporting
- Building collaterals and sales support materials for the demand team, working with subject matter experts, content writers and design to create compelling go to market pieces that can be used as part of the sales process.
- Bringing the ThoughtWorks brand to life at external and internal events from industry specific roundtables to C-level industry conferences.
- Content creation, you will work with our subject matter experts to shape insights posts, write clients stories and develop persuasive content to support your campaigns
- Internal stakeholder (technology and demand/sales teams) management and collaboration to develop and execute campaigns and supporting materials aligned to their business goals
- Measuring and reporting on all aspects of your marketing programmes and working closely with marketing automation on execution and reporting.
What you’ll bring:
You’ll have around 5-7 years’ marketing experience in B2B marketing (ideally technology). This role works closely with the UK sales team and our global marketing partners, so you must be adept at working collaboratively but decisively to get the job done. And creative communications, the ability to bring a concept to life via differentiated content and integrated channels (both digitally and offline events) must be part of your DNA.
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate proven success in B2B marketing, along with a track record of successful multi-channel marketing planning. Our ideal candidate loves supporting B2B sales teams with demand generation and enablement and has a passion for creating marketing programs that deliver programmes that helps strengthen the sales pipeline and helps them build stronger customer relationships.
Required skills and characteristics:
- Strong communicator both written and verbal, with effective marketing copywriting skills.
- Highly developed and demonstrated teamwork skills.
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution.
- Adept at executing campaigns for B-to-B technology marketing.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in holding conversations with internal stakeholders, peers and customers.
- Ability to see the big picture and provide useful advice and input across the company.
- Experienced at managing external agencies and liaising with vendors.
- Familiarity with marketing tools for website development, project management and other digital campaign management applications.
We offer amazing benefits from the day you start including private medical insurance, travel insurance, income protection, critical illness, life assurance, pension scheme, child care vouchers, personal development budget, 25 days holiday and a ride2work scheme.
We proudly, passionately and actively strive to make both ThoughtWorks and our industry more representative of the communities we serve. We promote diversity in all its forms and reject discrimination and inequality.
Our diversity and award winning culture inspires our thought leaders and serves to nurture and develop amazing ideas. We believe this makes us a world leading destination of choice for all technologists.
We’re also passionate about delivering quality by ensuring the most valuable use of our talents and experience. We aim to support different working patterns to ensure a diverse collective of people can call ThoughtWorks their home so if you’re looking to work with high profile clients, delivering digital transformation and innovation, get in touch and chat to us about working flexibly!