ThoughtWorks partners with enterprises to create capabilities around digital innovation and transformation. As a global software consultancy, we’ve helped our clients bring new products to market with speed and enable business transformation through our lean techniques, agile practices, and domain expertise in business and technology. We are currently seeking an experienced B2B Marketing Lead to support our ambitious growth plans within our Marketing team.
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of marketing strategy, campaign development, sales and marketing partnerships, and how to enable the ThoughtWorks team in achieving their strategic targeting goals. This role will have a variety of responsibilities including hands-on involvement in campaign planning and execution, ongoing project management of multi-channel marketing campaigns, alignment across leadership and key stakeholders. She/he will work closely with sales teams and leadership to support timely and effective campaign execution and follow-up.
- Devise the demand marketing strategy and approach for SEA
- Own and manage all direct demand marketing initiatives for the region
- Design account based marketing strategies (focus on our high value accounts) as an account team leadership member to drive key strategic account goals
- Collaborate closely with the demand team to define goals and objectives and GTM strategy
- Managing and coordinating cross-functional marketing teams to execute on key campaign goals (global centers of excellence, local resources, and agencies)
- A leader and thinker, able to work with internal stakeholders to determine targets and goals by being the voice of the customer (customer focused)
- Execute and track campaigns, continually monitoring and measuring program performance and providing recommendations for improvements
- Contribute to creating and articulating the value proposition of marketing by showing results of key campaigns and being a strategic partner to leadership and sales teams
Required Skills and Experience:
- 10 years+ experience in a B2B marketing (technology and consultancy experience a plus)
- Able to understand business objectives and translate that into a marketing strategy with tangible outcome and measurable goals
- Strong understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Able to think creatively, willing to experiment and take risks
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams, manage multiple priorities and deadlines, be detail-oriented, and work independently as well as in groups
- Self-directed, able to work independently and make decisions
About Us: ThoughtWorks is a global software company and community of passionate, purpose-led individuals. We think disruptively to deliver technology to address our clients’ toughest challenges, all while seeking to revolutionise the IT industry and create positive social change. As a world-renowned pioneer of software innovation, we work with courageous executives who have ambitious missions and the technology partner of choice for organisations who are looking to make big changes and disrupt their industries.