• Manage and deliver development project from beginning to end, including creating solution proposal before iteration stage.
• Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Identify and manage risks through project either internally and externally
• Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
• Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
• Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
• 6+ years’ working experience in the field of software development
• 3+ years’ experience in IT project management or delivery including scheduling, coordination, control, and project/process documentation.
• 3+ years’ experience and knowledge of web application development.
• Experience of local project delivery from beginning to end
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
• Experience or knowledge for Agile project delivery