When you join ThoughtWorks you join a wonderful community of people who are passionate about learning, and about sharing what they learn. A community that includes the people who write the books on software excellence and innovation, who write the tools that we all use. A community that is passionate about doing great work for interesting clients, and bringing those clients on a journey of change. A community that is determined to use software to improve lives.
As a brand, ThoughtWorks continues to develop, especially in the Spanish market. In your role as a senior marketing specialist, you have the opportunity to actively develop the ThoughtWorks brand and contribute to the company's success in the long term.
As Senior Marketing Specialist at ThoughtWorks:
Through targeted marketing, in close collaboration with your colleagues, among others, from recruiting, talent development and sales, you contribute significantly to talent and customer attraction and retention.
This is a hands-on role for a proactive individual, happy to roll up their sleeves and get to work, with everything that being a part of a fast-moving marketing organisation involves. One day you’ll be writing a storyboard for a brand campaign, and the next organizing an alumni dinner; no two days will be the same.
This position is for a true integrated marketer - you will be exposed to campaign strategy, creation, execution, including database management, copywriting, research, reporting and event execution. To be a successful applicant, you must have experience with or aptitude for marketing automation tools and CRM (Marketo, Salesforce preferable).
- Working closely with our Regional and Global Recruitment Marketing teams to properly enable the ThoughtWorks employer brand
- You will be resposible for building and executing targeted end-to-end campaigns,, including budget responsibility.
- You are a part of the Spain and global marketing team with the aim of adapting and implementing global and local initiatives with regard to the country-specific USPs.
- You are responsible for the professional preparation of innovative, technology-driven content and a consistent "tone of voice" in our internal and external communications
- You will work together with the local and global teams on the PR planning and implementation
- Manage our community of technologists with content and regular events
- Plan and execute multiple flagship conferences like XConf, Tech Radar Summit etc. for technologists, designed by technologists
- Communicate regularly with Spain leadership team to get a clear view of company’s hiring needs and organisational goals
You bring this with you:
- High level of creativity and initiative
- Ability to think cross-media
- Fluency in Spanish and English is mandatory
- Excellent in Spanish and English spelling and grammar
- Rhetorical and editorial skills in target group oriented communication
- Experience with Marketing Automation and CRM tools (Marketo, Salesforce or similar)
- Experience in online marketing, ideally SEO / SEA
- Comfortable with ambiguity and shifting objectives and self-starter with an eagerness to learn and add value from day one
- In-depth knowledge of employer branding strategies and internal communications
- At least 5 years professional experience in marketing or agencies
- Completed degree in Marketing / Communications or equivalent education
- Love what you do. Join ThoughtWorks.
At ThoughtWorks, we promote diversity in all its forms. We reject discrimination and inequality. We want to bring social diversity to ThoughtWorks and across our industry. We are actively and passionately committed to this goal.